SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 399 Posts

·
25,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO NIGERIAN DISHES, LIKE TYPES OF LOCAL DISHES, REGIONAL DISHES, TYPES OF FRUITS, MEATS , FISHES, VEGETABLES, BREADS, WINES AND LOCAL BRANDS OF BEER(IF ANY). WHERE POSSIBLE, SHOW US HOW TO COOK THE FOOD WITH RECIPES. PHOTOS AND DISCUSSIONS WELCOMED.

·
25,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^I Tasted Suya last Year, for the first time. its very tasty but very hot with lots of pepper, :eek:mg:my Tongue almost came off. I had to brush my tongue with Toothpaste, it burnt for hours.:cry: same goes for pepper soup. Jeez Nigerians love pepper.:laugh:

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
^^I Tasted Suya last Year, for the first time. its very tasty but very hot with lots of pepper, :eek:mg:my Tongue almost came off. I had to brush my tongue with Toothpaste, it burnt for hours.:cry: same goes for pepper soup. Jeez Nigerians love pepper.:laugh:
Suya is the best thing on earth.......c'mon the fact that its hot, adds to the flavour.:banana:

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
^^ Nice....I've eaten just about everything there.:cheers:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I never tasted yam and "Plaintain" before I noticed Nigerian and Ghanaian dish use these kindof ingredients a lot.

Egusi and suya r yummi :eat:

1 - 20 of 399 Posts