Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know of several hot spots for nightlife and entertainment in chicago but im wondering if you guys know of any more. heres my list:

-riglyville/lakeveiw (clark/addison)
-lincoln square(were lincoln meets western area)
-near north area-by division/rush/dearborn/oak street area
-the theater district on state st.
-old town on wells st.
-uptown(lawrence and broadway)

·
C.B.P.
1,188 Posts
-North and Clybourn Area (Kingsbury and Weed Streets)
-West Loop (Fulton and Lake Streets Between I-90/94 and Ashland)
-River North and River West have many clubs

·
Registered
469 Posts
The West Loop out Randolph all the way to Damen (United Center) has really developed into a hot spot for new clubs, wine bars, lounges, restaurants, etc.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Heh, you guys ought to come a bit further west.

North and Damen are of course pretty lively, as is the Division strip between Ashland and Damen (and even further west). Western Ave. has quite a bit going on too, as does that whole area between Divison and Chicago, Wood and California (e.g. Darkroom, Lava Lounge, Tumans, Black Beetle, Small Bar, Empty Bottle, etc, etc.).

... and don't forget Lincoln Square, that is pretty popular with the older crowd, and still is pretty active late into the evening.

·
Registered
812 Posts
^
I agree with Lincoln Square, becoming a great restaurant scene
Clark Ave and Lincoln Ave in Lincoln Park/Old Towne Triangle
Diversey/Halsted/Clark
Roscoe Village/Southport is really booming with new restaurants and bars

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^cool, thanx guys for reminding me of these great spots , i almost forgot also that wicker park /bucktown is becomming a cool spot.
also what about in the burbs? , i know Evanston is cool as well as some clubs in O'Hare,Rockford ,Peoria, naperville, and schamburg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts