·
Delegate of Holland
542 Posts
Madrid
London
New York
Amsterdam
Berlin

European dominance, that's obvious, but somehow it's just cosier to go out in Europe!

·
Registered
571 Posts
London, NYC, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and...I'll think about it.

·
I got my eye on you.
24,699 Posts
North America
1. New York
2. Los Angeles
3. Miami
4. Toronto
5. San Francisco

South America and the Caribbean
1. Rio de Janeiro
2. Sao Paulo
3. Buenos Aires
4. Santiago
5. Havana

Western Europe
1. London
2. Paris
3. Madrid
4. Amsterdam
5. Berlin

Eastern Europe
1. Prague
2. Warsaw
3. Moscow
4. Belgrade
5. Riga

Asia-Pacific
1. Tokyo
2. Bangkok
3. Sydney
4. Manila
5. Hong Kong

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
How is the situation of nightlife in your area?

In Germany there are many nice discotheques, in which entrance is in most cases no problem, in the outskirts of big cities or in small cities near motorways, so they can reached very easily. Although these discotheques are nice, they are not very popular by people living in big cities, because there are many people from rural areas.
The discotheques in the centre of big cities however often have a strict dress code. They are in most cases smaller, but much better-known, because the music is made by famous DJs.
In some parts of Germany rave parties are watched suspiciously by authorities, because of the drug problem. Interestingly black music is more tolearated.
The opening times of discotheques in the outskirts and rural areas is usually from 8 o'clock or 9 o'clock in the evening until 3 to 5o'clock in the morning. Discotheques in big cities stay sometimes longer open.

·
chek ur hed
473 Posts
London was a huge disappointment. Outside of the superclubs and SoHo, the streets are dead at night.
1. Tokyo
2. Sao Paolo
3. tie: Madrid/Barcelona
4. Berlin
5. NYC

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
DrJekyll said:
Athens can´t be compared to Madrid in nightlife
why do u say that? in SSC Madrid´s nightlife is somehow overrated,especialy in those city vs citys. weel i think´l have to check by myself one of these days..

·
Banned
6 Posts
1).Madrid(latest and loudest,just incomparable.)
2).New York(here is where you can find it all.)
3).Tokyo(Incredible variety.)
4).Ibiza(Great super clubs.Only good in summer thou.)
5).London/Buenos Aires tie.I agree with some of the forumers that Londons streets are over-all pretty tame but it does have some gre8 clubs. :)

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
1. London - I'm not being biased here. It is genuinely something that the city excels in...
2. Amsterdam
3. Barcelona
4. Ibiza
5. Madrid

·
Banned
6 Posts
DrJekyll said:
Athens can´t be compared to Madrid in nightlife
Well i don't think that any city can be compared to Madrid.But why put Athens down?Athens never the less does have fantastic nightlife.It would definately be in my top ten.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.