SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
i checked with them at 2something to reserve and bought the lens immediately. :D
So lucky.....:yes:

Anyway, just got a lobang that can get me the lens in next week.....hehe....selling my Sigma 18-200mm liao....:D

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
how did you find the sigma lens?
To be fair, the Sigma 18-200mm is good value for its price......however my complain about the lens is that the focus is rather slow, and the low-light performance is not that fantastic......image quality at 200mm is also not as good......I think some compromise have been made at the price......:yes:

I supposed the Nikkor 18-200mm will correct most of the flaws of the sigma plus that realistic Nikon colour that I like......(sigma image quality not bad but then still a little lacking compared to Nikon lens)....:yes:

I supposed my Sigma 10-20mm and the Nikon 18-200mm will serve 95% of my purpose......:yes: (Although i think the 18-200mm will be on my DSLR most of the time as with my Sigma 18-200mm).....:yes:

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
Not sure what to do with my Tamron 18 - 200mm...

I bought an external flash too. Hopefully, I can learn something new from it :)
Oh.....you got a Tamron 18-200mm?? :? How is it?? :?

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
it depends where and when I use it. Most times, the colours are not as good as nikkor lenses. Night pictures are more acceptable.
I see.....same as my Sigma 18-200mm lens loh......Nikkor lens is really quite remarkable.....even the cheap 18-55mm and 70-300mm G produce better picture than my Sigma.....:eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.