Skyscraper City Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
Where those two infill stations (Nanbei Dadao and Yongjiang Nanlu) came from? Neither Wikipedia nor Baike Baidu mention those. If they are indeed planned, I'm sure Yongjiang Nanlu has its position switched with Wuga in that map. Also, line 2 won't run all the way back to line 1, it will stop at Xiaogang. East of there it will be part of line 6 instead.

·
18,291 Posts
Where those two infill stations (Nanbei Dadao and Yongjiang Nanlu) came from? Neither Wikipedia nor Baike Baidu mention those. If they are indeed planned, I'm sure Yongjiang Nanlu has its position switched with Wuga in that map. Also, line 2 won't run all the way back to line 1, it will stop at Xiaogang. East of there it will be part of line 6 instead.
Answering you question, I read Wikipedia article again and if you open track map in info box there are two ghost stations on scheme:
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/宁波轨道交通1号线

·
Registered
218 Posts
NingBo Line 1 Phrase II

Photoed by @杨胖胖不瘦

NingBo Line 1 Phrase II opened on 19th Mar. 2016. There are 9 stations in 25.3 route , so the average distance between stations are much longer that the Phrase I .

Dots strip map in the train showing position of the train . The stations which the train is bounding for are in green , and passed one is in red .

For reducing noise of the running train , sound insulation cover is equipped , as the elevated route near the residential building .

The extension part open not for a long time , the number of passenger not much , not crowded .

Like all the other newly built metro system in China , platform safety doors are equipped .

A feel of future .....

Some people will drive to the metro station and take metro to work .

The screen showing departure info on the PSD .
Quite a special design , right ?

By riding on the train , you can see the factory of CRRC , producing electric Bus

·
Registered
176 Posts
Some map goodness:

Here's where things currently stand (Oct 2017)

Where things will be in 2019. Totally believable for me. Line 3 and Line 2 Phase 2 were actually supposed to have opened this year originally, but they are making progress.

This is extremely ambitious for 2020, but perhaps they are making more progress on lines 4 and 5 than I am aware of. I know many stations have just begun construction early this year.

Here's a geographically accurate map of the entire system. I don't know how old this map is but I can 100% guarantee Line 6 will not open by 2020. S1, S2, and S3 are intercity lines to Yuyao, Cixi, and Fenghua.

Here's a stylized map with 8 lines and intercity lines to Yuyao, Cixi, Ninghai, Xiangshan, and Xikou (Fenghua). Not sure how real this. Have 8 lines been officially planned?

And lastly I have no idea what to make of this but someone posted this on Gaoloumi as a tentative plan for 2025. 20 Lines. LOL! I guess it's fun to live in fantasy land sometimes. :nuts:

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
AFAIK the 10 line plan (8 + 2 express lines markes as Kx) is intended for 2030, while the 20 line one is just a brainfart from someone at Ditiezu.

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
^^ That 8+2 scheme should boost Ningbo well above 300km. If even "small" cities like Ningbo are going +300km within 2030 just wonder what the achievements for Shanghai or Beijing will be like. Huge pity these two cities gave up planning long term, but it wouldn't surprise me if they topped 2000km each by that year.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
The first phase of line 3 is entering operation on June 30. It comprises 15 stations along a 16.7 route from Datong Qiao to Gaotang Qiao, and all stations are expected to open from day one. A suburban extension known as the Fenghua line is expected to open later this year. An extension north to Luotuo Bei is planned (if not already U/C).

·
PC LOAD LETTER
7,891 Posts
The first phase of line 3 is entering operation on June 30. It comprises 15 stations along a 16.7 route from Datong Qiao to Gaotang Qiao, and all stations are expected to open from day one. A suburban extension known as the Fenghua line is expected to open later this year. An extension north to Luotuo Bei is planned (if not already U/C).
Only the first 4.39 km of the Fenghua line will open this year (likely on September 30). That will take it to Minghui Road. The rest of the line to Jinhai Road will open next year.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
That is one of the two things I noticed on the second map in the post following the one you quoted and I didn't knew of. The other is about the second phase of line 3, which apparently at first will not connect to the rest of line 3 but to line 5 instead.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts