Skyscraper City Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
It has been confirmed the first three stations of the Ningbo-Fenghua line (a.k.a line S3) will open on September 28 at 10:00. It will feature through running with line 3, and in fact this section is planned to become part of line 3 itself some time in the future. The rest of the line will open some time next year, and it is expected to be broken into two at Fangqiao, with a new route North of that point. Source (Chinese).

I've also looked why the second phase of line 3 will be connected to line 5 instead. There's the Zhuangqiao Air Base just North of Datongqiao (the current Northern terminus of line 3), which is planned to be relocated some time in the future, but it is not known exactly when. As a result, the second phase of line 3 cannot be connected to the rest of the line (it would run directly below the air base), and thus a section of the second phase of line 5 will be built instead to connect it to the rest of the network.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
A few days ago the Ningbo-Fenghua line was renamed Yinzhou-Fenghua, or Yinfeng, line. They could have done that before the line's opening, as now they had to change all signage. I'll still know it as line S3 anyway, as I stick with numbers only.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
It has been confirmed line 2 is being extended on May 30. The 2nd phase from Qingshuipu to... Congyuan Lu, so just the first 3 stations of it, the other 2 to Honglian aren't expected to open until 2022. Before that, expected openings for later this year include line 4 and the rest of the Ningbo Yinzhou-Fenghua line.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
The remainder of the Yinzhou-Fenghua (Yinfeng) line is set to open on September 27 (tomorrow), exactly 365 days (but not one calendar year, as a February 29 happened) after the first few stations at the northern end of it entered operation. The the line will finally reach Fenghua (which was a county-level city when the line started construction, but was reorganized into a district soon afterwards), adding 15.9 km and 6 stations to the line. The line has through running to line 3, however this may change if it is extended North from Fengqiao (In that case the line 3 designation would be extended). An extension South to Ninghai and a branch to Xikou have been proposed as well.

Next up is line 4, a Northwest-Southeast line passing through Ningbo railway station, due to open at the end of this year.

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
In other news, I haven't posted yet the new round of short-term planning, 6 lines and extensions which add up to 123 km. I don't know if this has already gone through the NDRC, but at least this was the draft in December 2019:
  • West extension of line 1, Gaoqiao Xi to Shilutou, 1.5 km, 1 station.
  • Extensions of line 4, Cicheng to Cicheng Xi and Dongqiang Hu to Guojia Huiyi Zhongxin, 5 km, 2 stations. Two one-station extensions, 2.5 km each, at both ends of the Northwest-Southeast line due to open late this year.
  • 2nd phase of line 5, Waicaocun to Buzheng, 16.8 km, 13 stations. Makes line 5 into a loop (n.b.: the section between Xingzhuang Lu and Waicaocun is U/C to connect a section of line 3 that otherwise would be isolated to the rest of the network).
  • 1st phase of line 6, Huanggu Lu to Honglian, 38.2 km, 24 stations. Southwest-Northeast line running from Gulin town West of Ningbo Lishe airport to Zhenhai district. A 2nd phase, originally planned as part of line 2, will extend the line to Beilun.
  • Line 7, Yunlong to Yufan Lu, 38.8 km, 25 stations. Arabic question mark-shaped line.
  • 1st phase of line 8, Jiangcun to Jiangbei Dadao, 22.6 km, 18 stations. L-shaped line.

·
Banned
307 Posts
In other news, I haven't posted yet the new round of short-term planning, 6 lines and extensions which add up to 123 km. I don't know if this has already gone through the NDRC, but at least this was the draft in December 2019:
  • West extension of line 1, Gaoqiao Xi to Shilutou, 1.5 km, 1 station.
  • Extensions of line 4, Cicheng to Cicheng Xi and Dongqiang Hu to Guojia Huiyi Zhongxin, 5 km, 2 stations. Two one-station extensions, 2.5 km each, at both ends of the Northwest-Southeast line due to open late this year.
  • 2nd phase of line 5, Waicaocun to Buzheng, 16.8 km, 13 stations. Makes line 5 into a loop (n.b.: the section between Xingzhuang Lu and Waicaocun is U/C to connect a section of line 3 that otherwise would be isolated to the rest of the network).
  • 1st phase of line 6, Huanggu Lu to Honglian, 38.2 km, 24 stations. Southwest-Northeast line running from Gulin town West of Ningbo Lishe airport to Zhenhai district. A 2nd phase, originally planned as part of line 2, will extend the line to Beilun.
  • Line 7, Yunlong to Yufan Lu, 38.8 km, 25 stations. Arabic question mark-shaped line.
  • 1st phase of line 8, Jiangcun to Jiangbei Dadao, 22.6 km, 18 stations. L-shaped line.
Could please somebody post a map of these new planning rounds as CNGL, who actually has got them, for any reason, refuse to post them here... That would be very useful for people not living in China. Thx in advance to share :)

·
Leudimin
No 41, not good
9,034 Posts
I do not refuse to post any maps, I simply don't have them. I just translate what is said on Ditiezu, which unfortunately doesn't allow guests to see attachments (including any maps), only what is hosted in third parties, and they don't use that often. So most times I only know length, number of stations and endpoints. Sometimes they post the general alignment and/or the interchange stations, which allows me to plot an approximate route. So get over it and go moan elsewhere.

·
Banned
307 Posts
I do not refuse to post any maps, I simply don't have them. I just translate what is said on Ditiezu, which unfortunately doesn't allow guests to see attachments (including any maps), only what is hosted in third parties, and they don't use that often. So most times I only know length, number of stations and endpoints. Sometimes they post the general alignment and/or the interchange stations, which allows me to plot an approximate route. So get over it and go moan elsewhere.
Oh, it's such a pity, maybe ta minima he link so? Anyway, you could nevertheless post the "15 planned lines Nanchang map" you've said you had, that'll be very nice for everybody.

·
3,246 Posts
For a person moaning about pictures I cross post from Ditiezu. It's certainly interesting that they can't see the pictures on said forums.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts