Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wave:

How are you doing? I'm sure some of you have already met me somewhere in the forum..

Well basically what I'd like to know is the name of any company that flies low-cost to slovenija. I will be needing such services in September.. andm yes, I am visiting , before you ask!

Can any one be of help?

Thanks

:wave:

·
Monkey business
3,539 Posts
Geez, what is with you Portuguese? First doria, then Fern, now Petronius.. :D

Why not just invade us?! ;)

Hehe, on a more serious note, yeah, those are the low-cost airlines that fly to Slovenia. But be aware that sometimes normal airlines can have quite a competitive offer.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Slovenia is just like Portugal, in the EU– why don’t you travel abroad, let’s say… Croatia?

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

TAP offers flights Lisboa – Zagreb starting from 59 eur
EU isn't a country :lol: :lol: :lol: Why would he go to Zagreb?? Cities aren't interesting, he should go to Dalmacija if he wants to go to Croatia. I´ve been to Zagreb, and I can say Dalmacija is much more interesting. Zagreb is just like Ljubljana or Maribor - shops, old town, tons of communist architecture, and that is it.

If he goes to Slovenia he should go to Postojna or Škocjan caves, to Piran, to Bled, Karst, or to Triglav national park

·
Monkey business
3,539 Posts
^^It depends on the person. How bout if we don't give him lectures on where he should go but actually help him with what he needs?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
EU isn't a country :lol: :lol: :lol: Why would he go to Zagreb?? Cities aren't interesting, he should go to Dalmacija if he wants to go to Croatia. I´ve been to Zagreb, and I can say Dalmacija is much more interesting. Zagreb is just like Ljubljana or Maribor - shops, old town, tons of communist architecture, and that is it.

If he goes to Slovenia he should go to Postojna or Škocjan caves, to Piran, to Bled, Karst, or to Triglav national park
That abt the EU and travelin abroad was a joke... As for comparison ZG- Dalmacija I must agree with you, but some folks tend to like city break way of tourism – I’d say especially on this board where we have threads like Commie blocks fans - heck Im one of them :lol:

·
Monkey business
3,539 Posts
Really? Because I did check out TAP's offer to places round here and it said Zagreb flights went over Bologna. Anyway, if you want to fly with TAP directly from Portugal, the most practical connection is Lisbon - Venice, at €190 return. Venice is connected with Ljubljana by railway, Pendolino trains run between the cities (EuroCity Casanova).

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Geez, what is with you Portuguese? First doria, then Fern, now Petronius.. :D

Why not just invade us?! ;)

Hehe, on a more serious note, yeah, those are the low-cost airlines that fly to Slovenia. But be aware that sometimes normal airlines can have quite a competitive offer.
^^ we are already preparing our canons and airplanes :lol: be careful :rofl:

·
Ta☼
3,479 Posts
I recommend all three AA countries:) since they are all beautiful and also a very short distance from one another:)!

·
Premium User
4,739 Posts

Dalmatia is very nice, but I disagree with you. Zagreb is very interesting to visit. And whole N. Croatia (Zagorje) and of course Istria.

And about Slovenia... Ljubljana is beautiful city, Maribor too, there is a lot to see. I ve been to Postojna and slovenian coast, its very nice but only Ljubljana can keep me for more than 1 day :dunno:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts