SkyscraperCity Forum banner
2681 - 2700 of 3329 Posts

·
Macedonia
47,928 Posts
Hi, does anyone here have the basic project of the new express way Gradsko-Prilep?
I searched for it everywhere, and roads.org.mk are not responding to my emails.
I only need too see the detailed draft of the junction/intersection at Gradsko at the motorway E75.
Thank you.
I tried to send a private message to the user Skopje_Скопје here, but there is some glitch it doesnt work. Thats the user I am expecting to react ASAP 🙂
I don't have the basic project about the new express way Gradsko-Prilep, sorry. You could find more useful information on the Build.mk forum.

·
Macedonia
47,928 Posts
BTW, the Minister for Transport and Communications stated that currently are ongoing reconstruction works on 420 km of regional roads in Macedonia. On his facebook profile there are some photos of some of the works.

He also announced an expressway from Strumica to the Bulgarian border in near future.

These photos are from the reconstruction of the road Strumica-Novo Selo, on the route to the Bulgarian border.

·
Macedonia
47,928 Posts
From today there will be integrated control on the border cross Tabanovce-Preshevo between Serbia and Macedonia. The project is named ONE STOP SHOP. Some photos of the official event.

Also, since yesterday a new pay toll on the Demir Kapija-Smokvica section of the A1 (E75) motorway was open for use and it costs 100 denars, so in total, if you travel from Serbia to Greece via Macedonia you will have to pay 300 denars or ~5 Euros for tolls. The pay toll in the oppossite direction is not open yet.

Пуштање во употреба на One-stop-shop на граничниот премин Табановце-Прешево [26.08.2019] by Влада на Република Северна Македонија, on Flickr

Пуштање во употреба на One-stop-shop на граничниот премин Табановце-Прешево [26.08.2019] by Влада на Република Северна Македонија, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Is there some sort of a map by years on when sections of highways have been opened? I haven't been there in years, so I'm wondering how much it has changed in the meantime, at least from summer 2013. and E-75

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Skopje/Скопје;161832316 said:
I don't know about the map, but as far as I recall, on A1 (E75) most recently were opened the sections Kumanovo-Tabanovce (2011) and Demir Kapija-Smokvica (2018).

And Demir Kapija-Smokvica was the last part of the E75/A1 between SRB-border and GR-border.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
^^
It looks like Google has entered the wrong road number on the map. This road is marked on the map as A1. But this is not A1 at all. Because A1 is the motorway that goes from SRB-border to GR-border.

So this road cannot be called A1. It seems to be A3, which they incorrectly marked on the map.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
^^
So in practice there are two A1?

One is E75 and runs as a motorway from SRB-border to GR-border?

The second is a branch from "the real" A1 to Prilep?

Quite impractical then, as the road to Prilep is not E75, and is also independent of the motorway from SRB-border to GR-border. So it should have its own number instead.

2681 - 2700 of 3329 Posts