SkyscraperCity banner

1541 - 1560 of 2963 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I recognize the fact that your country as well as the Greek Macedonia, part of Bulgaria and a tiny part of Albania belong to the ancient Greater Macedonia region and I would like your country to join intergovernmental organizations in the near future...
First of all, my country have never belonged to so called the Greater Macedonia region.
To which intergovernmental organizations my country would join in near future?

I'm just against the use of the name Macedonia for your country
Nobody call my country as Macedonia.
What you are against it`s your own problem, I don`t care.

That's off topic, the thread is about highways and not about political disagreements...
Who started?

Just to clarify my position
You clarified nothink, just showed its limitations in the way of thinking

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thank you both for your help fellows!
I really appreciate it.....however, I don't see major progress I'm the interchange with the A1....could someone remind me when the road is scheduled to be completed?

·
Macedonia
46,410 Posts
^^

The highway will have a length of 47 km (and a width of 27.4 meters)... It will have seven junctions, eight overpasses, five underpasses and a reinforced concrete bridge with a length of 154 meters.

The estimated cost will be 206 million Euros, provided by the credit of the Chinese EximBank.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Skopje/Скопје;127844903 said:
^^

The highway will have a length of 47 km (and a width of 27.4 meters)... It will have seven junctions, eight overpasses, five underpasses and a reinforced concrete bridge with a length of 154 meters.

The estimated cost will be 206 million Euros, provided by the credit of the Chinese EximBank.
Nice
Looking forward to seeing it completed

·
Macedonia
46,410 Posts
Kocani-Delcevo on Google maps

The road Kocani-Delcevo will be reconstructed

Towards the end of the year the reconstruction of the road from Kocani to Delchevo with length of 30 km will start. The financial structure of the project is 10 million Euros and it's part of the work program of the Public Enterprise for State Roads in 2015. The Public Enterprise for State Roads has already prepared the project documentation for the reconstruction of the road. The reconstruction will be provided by the company "GEING Krebs und Kiefer International" from Skopje.
source (in Macedonian language)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Since when? The pictures on Google are from 2009 and indicate that there happened nothing since several years. The new Macedonian building looks rather displaced. How is the current state?

·
Macedonia
46,410 Posts
The border crossing "Klepalo" was built in 1993. Since then we are waiting for the Bulgarian authorities to built their part of the crossing and the road from Strumjani to the border.

source (article on Wikipedia in Macedonian language, based on article in the daily newspaper Dnevnik from 2011.08.10)

1541 - 1560 of 2963 Posts