Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said earlier there are numbers of skyscrapers coming up in Delhi NCR ....Here's one more which was announced today

81 floors on Expressway.....

Its Brys Buzz

Looks ok ok though

getimage by Indian Rockstars, on Flickr

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^^ I think MODS or someone else could start a new thread on it...Its a approved project ...

Also, 28 such skyscrapers have been approved in Delhi( West Delhi n South Delhi ) & Delhi NCR .....So they will keep on coming one by one :)

·
ВANNED
7,695 Posts
Lovely one!! :cheers:

TFS MoD..

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks alright, looking forward to seeing more renders of this one.

And by "28 such skyscrapers", you mean 28 more supertalls? :eek:
Yes 28 skyscrapers ( 50 + floors)...good times ahead for delhi ncr...

I am especially interested in the one super iconic tower approved for NEHRU PLACE, south delhi .....it will a tall tower with one very good design...saw it in a presentation....

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont have a exact info about the tower..but its told that it will be around 51 floors of commercial use...But see my informations are right most of the time hehehe...I told you there are number of towers coming up and see today BRYS announced one....Just hold on friends let it be official ....if and when its info pack comes to me i'll post it first on SSC -INDIA....:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
New Delhi: Real estate firm Brys Group today said it will develop a 300 metre tall residential tower in Noida, offering flats for up to Rs 9 crore a unit.

The company has earmarked an investment of Rs 1,000 crore to develop 285 premium apartments over the next four years.

"This will be the tallest building in NCR. There is a dearth of premium and iconic properties in NCR. With this 300 metre high and 81 storey structure, we will try to create a landmark," Brys Group Chairman Rahul Gaur told reporters here.

The company will construct 285 premium housing units in the project, which will be developed in an area of 10 acres, he added.

"We will offer different sizes of flats with 3, 4, 5 and 6-BHK units. There will be some luxury villas also. The prices of the units will start from Rs 3 crore and will go up to Rs 9 crore," Gaur said.

The sizes of the apartments will vary between 3,000 sq ft and 8,650 sq ft, he added.

Talking about investment, Gaur said: "We will invest Rs 1,000 crore in this project. We have already acquired the land and now construction will start".

The company will fund this amount through a mix of internal accruals, cash flows from the sales of flats and bank loans, he added.

Gaur said the construction of the project will start from January next year and will be completed by 2016.

Some of the facilities the company will offer in the project include private pools, clubs, multi-cuisine restaurants, fitness centres and other community facilities.

Established in 2012, the Brys Group is at present constructing its first five-star hotel at Jaisalmer in Rajasthan.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/16916149.cms

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw a billboard when i was stuck in the dismal Durga Puja Jam at the Chiragh Dilli flyover. Kind of eased the pain. Is this approved or just a proposal?

·
Cov Boy
4,063 Posts
Wow! 81 floors, hope this dont get put on hold, delayed, cancelled etc going by the track record of some projects around the country.

Staying optimistic on this one.

Great design too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
all they need is two round glass atriums pefectly positioned at the base and this building would be one of the most photographed and famous buldings inthe world. They could build an series of these buildings in buildings so that people could pick the size that they wanted to... err... get photographed with. I think tourists from all of the world would make pilgrimage to see these buildings.
Maybe other cities can get in the race and compete to build the tallest. After all, size does matter

1 - 20 of 37 Posts