SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I am wondering, maybe we can make a subfolders for each NordBalt country and put there all highrises sorting by country?! It would be much more easy to use! Don't you think so?
I actually agree, because then we can add all high-rise buildings above 12 floors or 35m which would be the best. What we do now is to try to limit it to buildings taller than 15 floors and just add the most spectacular 12 floor tall high-rise buildings. And it gets much more organised than now (even though we have this thread).

So im with you, but if the majority wants it this way it stays this way.

And yes, where are all the Estonian high-rises? And where is Finland?!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I have a suggestion. I think we should divide bigger cities like Stockholm into different regions. I mean... to say that a building will be built in Stockholm doesn't say much about the location. The highrises in Stockholm is spread out tens of kilometers from each other. I think we should have titles like:

Stockholm/Telefonplan
Stockholm/Kista
Stockholm/Liljeholmen
Stockholm/Hammarbyhamnen
Stockholm/Lindhagen

and so on...

·
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have a suggestion. I think we should divide bigger cities like Stockholm into different regions. I mean... to say that a building will be built in Stockholm doesn't say much about the location. The highrises in Stockholm is spread out tens of kilometers from each other. I think we should have titles like:

Stockholm/Telefonplan
Stockholm/Kista
Stockholm/Liljeholmen
Stockholm/Hammarbyhamnen
Stockholm/Lindhagen

and so on...
Good idea. It will make the titles a bit long though. From the start we hoped that kind of information was added into the thread, not as the title. I think that would be easiest, to add its more detailed location on the top of the thread.

Exemple:
Tvålflingan
Stockholm/Telefonplan - Sweden

This building is under construction at Telefonplan 3 metro stations South of Södermalm. Only about
100 meters from the Telefonplan Tower and the 200 m high proposal called Tell Us Tower. You can
see construction pictures of it in one of the links below.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Ok you are right. Another alternative is to add these area names in the first post in this thread? I can help you to find out in which areas all Stockholm buildings belongs to...

·
23 Posts
^^ Exactly! Hey, estonians, wake up! I don't believe there is no proposed, approved or U/C highrise in Tallinn currently!
hey ! there was a project named delta plaza :)
at least one hehe....
but yeah, we're atm too busy with the statue of Kalevipoeg :)
btw. why do they need to build new buildings, when the old ones need renovating?, first make old buildings look cool then start building new houses and stuff

·
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Originally Posted by ØlandDK
The link for "Bryggeriparken Høyhus" doesn't work

Fixed, haven't added the 4 latest threads, will be added in a few weeks!

·
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Whats up with ESTONIA and FINLAND? There is hardly any threads about all the projects there. This is one of few places on Planet Earth you can actually present your newest and proudest highrise projects!

Would be nice if all N&B countries was actually presentable here with as many projects as possible. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
It seems to me, there's a lot of proposed Stockholmprojekts who really doesn't seem to go anywhere. Maybe one should concider only making threads about projekts that are either UC or, atleast, approved?...

Just a little thought...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Whats up with ESTONIA and FINLAND? There is hardly any threads about all the projects there. This is one of few places on Planet Earth you can actually present your newest and proudest highrise projects!

Would be nice if all N&B countries was actually presentable here with as many projects as possible. :)
We have a finnish high-rise/architecture forum called Talo-Forum. Another site is www.pilvenpiirtaja.net. Finns talk about highrises in these sites.

Is there any interest of finnish high-rises in Skyscrapercity? Of course I could ad all finnish projects if it's necessary.

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Last edited by Þróndeimr; October 27th, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
Looks like this (really useful) thread wasn't updated for quite some time.

Just a typical pragmatic German remark ;)

·
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Looks like this (really useful) thread wasn't updated for quite some time.

Just a typical pragmatic German remark ;)
Yes, sry, havent had the time to adjust to the new system (we split N&B into country sections, this was the thread we used before that) yet for this thread.

We made it in sections so far, like this.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=991455

Will try to fix up this thread to get an introduction to the entire N&B section, but since its a bit of work it will take more time and effort.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts