April 2015: Byggstart för kvarteret Innovationen
April 2016: Byggstart för kvarteret Helix
Juni 2017: Inflyttning kvarteret Innovationen
Juni 2018: Inflyttning kvarteret Helix

Previous design(s):

·
adviser
155 Posts
What suprise me with this is that the surrounded buildings seem to have diffrent heights. Isn't that exactly what Yimbys suggested in your "yttrande"?

·
Mister
221 Posts
A bit conservative and classic. It suits Stockholm very well.

·
forumer #29
4,637 Posts
While I kinda like these towers, Aren't these just less nimby-attracting placeholders? Gotta admit I haven't been staying up to date enough.

What suprise me with this is that the surrounded buildings seem to have diffrent heights. Isn't that exactly what Yimbys suggested in your "yttrande"?
That's one thing we pushed for, yes. The density is nowhere near what we wanted. Neither is the planning urban enough nor the eastern edge handled well. Result: there won't be any subway to the area :(

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
I love this new design!! A huge improvment from the previous one.. Almost gives me some NYC vibes!!

·
Zug->für 'ne bessere welt
7,759 Posts
Yes, that's one of the things we suggested. But the planning is (insert bad word). Yeah, sad. The increased height to 140 m is good though, almost a real skyscraper and the architecture is better than on the ones in Belgrad. I've got to admit that. But the planning, :eek:hno: .
No way there'll be an underground branch/line here, most likely a tram one instead.
"Nästa Odenplan, byte till tunnelbana mot..."

·
Zug->für 'ne bessere welt
7,759 Posts
The third image is definitely New York-esque.

·
\m/
1,515 Posts
/\ In the very north of the inner city. between inner city and karolinska sjukhuset. for the moment there is a railyard there.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm having trouble being disgusted by those photos. I'd be super happy if Stockholm had places like that.

·
Original Yimby
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^
I have to agree.
I especially like this picture:

Very nice I'd say.

·
Mister
221 Posts
I think the one in San Francisco is way cooler to be honest.

·
Mister
221 Posts
I will be sweet once they are up anyways. :yes:

·
12,320 Posts
Love the design. Hope it will be an updated, cleaner and whiter version of those in SA. Also hope the height/design will differ a little bit more. Other than that, awesome project! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 813 Posts