SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was also thinking of San Francisco when I saw it!
Are some of the buildings along this "park avenue" completed today?
no, there is nothing today, just a wasteland area/construction site and highway E4/E20.

you can see Wenner-Gren Center in the render, at the end of "park avenue".

Info about the Norra Station development site: http://www.stockholm.se/Fristaende-...riga-byggprojekt-i-innerstaden/Norra-Station/

Location: http://www.hitta.se/LargeMap.aspx?var=norra+stationsgatan+56

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
^^

So do I!
But it will most certainly get appealed, once approved, so the planned construction start at the year end 2010/2011 is probably to much to hope for, I'm afraid.

·
forumer #29
4,642 Posts
Här kommer en ny Facebookgrupp som är FÖR Tors Torn.

Med tanke på att det pågår en namninsamling mot Tornen så kände jag att det behövdes en grupp för Tornen...

Here's a new Facebookgroup FOR Tors Torn.
Considering that there's a petition to stop the project, I thought it best to start a group for us who are for it...

·
forumer #29
4,642 Posts
We'll see about that... I'm moving this week so I don't have all that much time for writing (which takes me a looong time to do). But we (YIMBY in the form of me:D) are gonna appear in the next Vi i Vasastan - including the Facebook group!

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
We'll see about that... I'm moving this week so I don't have all that much time for writing (which takes me a looong time to do). But we (YIMBY in the form of me:D) are gonna appear in the next Vi i Vasastan - including the Facebook group!
Read about it today in vi i vasastan online!

http://www.viivasastan.se/

You know what I thought, is it possible for YIMBY to send an email to all their members asking them to sign up on the facebook group?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
God I love Yimby and the fact that we now have a strong voice to argue against all the naysayers, even in the media. Good job as usual Swede!

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
^^

I get so tiered!

And I'm quite nervous ahead of thursdays decision in the city hall because the nei sayers are speeding up!

If it goes through in the city hall on thursday next week it will of course be appealed! :(

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Read the new pdf:s posted above more closely and it says that the highrise at Norrtullsterrasen has beeen lowered 10 meters from 70m to 60 meters because of consideration taken to Nationalstadsparken. :eek:hno:
This had been done already ahead of the exhibition stage.
How many floors could 10 meters be?

It also says that the buildings closest to Nationalstadsparken has been lowered too but it doesn't say how much! This has been done after the exhibition.

Inför utställningen omarbetades planen avseende tornen vid Torsplan och Norrtullsterrassen. Tornen på Torsplan gavs en annan form för att ge mindre skugga och ta mindre himmel från omgivningen. Höghuset på Norrtullsterrassen sänktes med ungefär 10 meter. Efter utställningen har höjderna på kvarteren närmast Norrtull sänkts. Detta sammantaget bedöms innebära att förslaget inte innebär påtaglig skada på Stockholms siluett eller Nationalstadsparken.
I think that this is a picture of the buildings lowered and I've marked the Nortullsterrassen highrise and what I think could be the buildings closest to Norrtull, or could they mean some other buildings?

But at least Tors Torn have gained 5 meters since the exhibition stage!
Områdets stadsdelscentrum har förlagts vid Torsplan, där också en framtidatunnelbana kan få sina stationsuppgångar. Med ett högt tornpar – Tors Torn – markeras Solnavägens möte med den historiska staden. Stockholms silhuett får därmed ett nytt karaktäristiskt landmärke, ca 145 meter högt

·
Registered
64 Posts
That makes no sense at all. Why have they lowered the buildings closeset to nortull? What happens to the number of appartments now? Nationalstadsparken is choking Stockholm's growth.

·
Zug->für 'ne bessere welt
7,759 Posts
Read the new pdf:s posted above more closely and it says that the highrise at Norrtullsterrasen has beeen lowered 10 meters from 70m to 60 meters because of consideration taken to Nationalstadsparken. :eek:hno:
This had been done already ahead of the exhibition stage.
How many floors could 10 meters be?

It also says that the buildings closest to Nationalstadsparken has been lowered too but it doesn't say how much! This has been done after the exhibition.

I think that this is a picture of the buildings lowered and I've marked the Nortullsterrassen highrise and what I think could be the buildings closest to Norrtull, or could they mean some other buildings?

But at least Tors Torn have gained 5 meters since the exhibition stage!
Om så är fallet och det verkligen stämmer så har vi redan börjat med halvmesyrerna! Ha! Vad var det jag sa! Stockholm, jag tycker synd om dig. :eek:hno:

Jag hoppas inte - men blir inte förvånad om de sänker ytterligare höjder - Söder Torn v. 2.0, ungefär. Historien upprepar sig... Och de ansvariga drar aldrig någon lärdom av det, minnet är kort...

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
^^

Well I think it was done to take Länstyrelsen onboard and they seem to be on agreement about Tors Torn so that doesn't seem to be an issue.

And it doesn't say how many buildings so perhaps it is just a few?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
^^ I love how they cut him off at the end... bastards.

[Another RANT]

Nationalstadsparken must be the biggest joke of them all. As if we didn't have ENOUGH bullshit in this city (all the naysayers, nimbys, gärdet, skönhetsrådet... the list goes on) we have this "park" (IT'S A FUCKING FOREST THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN CUT DOWN LONG AGO!!!!!!!!) that is so holy to these hypocritical fucktards that we can't even build tall buildings next to it??? Isn't it enough that it's been holding back the construction and development of this city for generations? I mean, this is so so so pathetic that I'm seriously embarrassed and ashamed to be a part of the same country.

I'm with you completely Chilenofuturista... history certainly repeats itself in this city.

[/Another RANT]

21 - 40 of 813 Posts