SkyscraperCity Forum banner
441 - 452 of 452 Posts
White? Thats so dull. Its a great looking building, why not top it off with a halo that changes colour every minute or so. Im sure Ive heard of that atop other buildings. red green blue orange yellow purple and then you can have white. That would draw attention to it, especially as it stands out there almost all alone (well not for too much longer) on the North Shore. Would look even more fantastic from all angles.

White? Thats so dull. Its a great looking building, why not top it off with a halo that changes colour every minute or so. Im sure Ive heard of that atop other buildings. red green blue orange yellow purple and then you can have white. That would draw attention to it, especially as it stands out there almost all alone (well not for too much longer) on the North Shore. Would look even more fantastic from all angles.
What a good idea. Could become a nice logaytion. :lol:

^^ Whoah. Maybe that colour choice of mine was a subliminally gay Freudian slip on my behalf. Wait a minute let me check...................... no im not gay. I remember you and GoluBoy mentioning someone Id never heard off on another thread, I google imaged his name and boy was I confronted!!!!! :eek: I will be more careful next time. :lol:

But yes, as I was saying. Colour would be good, its not a big additional cost but just would add that something extra you know.

Nah nothing to worry about people, all new apartment towers have an 'all lights on' photo shoot. Helps to sell it to potential investors.

Looks great.

Everytime I come bak from Asia I always think our cities look so 'dark' at night. I'd love our skylines blinking, flashing, blaring out.

Anyone know the exact height of this Skyscraper? Sources list it as either 120M or 150M depending I also went on google earth and measured the height of the building and it came up as 137M from spire to street so I couldnt be sure. Looking at it compared to surronding buildings (like the spencer(80M) and AIA centre (70M)) it looks quite a bit over double their height to its spire. I just made a video of the top 5 tallest in takapuna and I decided to list it as 150M just to show off a bit and as it appears around that height but if anyone has any info that would be really appreciated.

441 - 452 of 452 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.