2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lao Cai Trade Center, China Border

Haiphong Cinamex Office & Hotel

Nha Trang VinaPearl Resort (completed)

·
Registered
58 Posts
It seems like Vietnam is really developing fast. It would be interesting to see what will the country be like 10 years from now.

·
34,143 Posts
Vincom City towers open in Ha Noi

The 21-story commercial and office building center Vincom City Towers opened in Hanoi yesterday, with the majority of space already occupied.

The shopping mall at the US $40-million twin towers at 191 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, developed by property and general trading firm Vincom JSC, occupies six floors and offices the remaining 15 floors.

Up to 95% of the 27,600-sq.m shopping mall at the 80,000-sq.m towers is full and some 75% of grade-A office space has been leased out, said a source from CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), which manages the center.

The twin towers are at a location convenient for shopping and recreational activities as it is just 1.5 kilometers from the Sword Lake.

Vincom JSC is a subsidiary of Technocom, the owner of VinPearl Resort & Spa with 500 five-star guest rooms on Tre Island off the central province of Khanh Hoa.

·
34,143 Posts
Property developer breaks ground

HA N0I Property developer Bitexcoland has announced it would begin construction of its new commercial complex in Ha Noi in February 2005.

The US$32 million project, The Garden, will be built on a 11,000sq.m piece of land in My Dinh with 70,600sq.m of space for shopping malls and facilities like cinemas, restaurants, a fitness centre, swimming pool and parking and 20,300 sq.m for units combining accommodation and office space.

According to Moon Kyoo Kim, Bitexcoland's CEO, The Garden will help satisfy the shopping needs of people living in The Manor Ha Noi, a $ 125 million project with 449 apartments and more than 100 villas, also developed by Bitexcoland, expected to be completed in February 2006.

At the announcement last Saturday, the company unveiled a model of the apartments it plans to build in The Garden.

The complex, to be located in a suburb near the National Sports Complex, is slated to be completed in May 2006.

·
Got Phở ?
232 Posts
AsIaBoYz said:
The 21-story commercial and office building center Vincom City Towers opened in Hanoi yesterday, with the majority of space already occupied.

The shopping mall at the US $40-million twin towers at 191 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, developed by property and general trading firm Vincom JSC, occupies six floors and offices the remaining 15 floors.

Up to 95% of the 27,600-sq.m shopping mall at the 80,000-sq.m towers is full and some 75% of grade-A office space has been leased out, said a source from CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), which manages the center.

The twin towers are at a location convenient for shopping and recreational activities as it is just 1.5 kilometers from the Sword Lake.

Vincom JSC is a subsidiary of Technocom, the owner of VinPearl Resort & Spa with 500 five-star guest rooms on Tre Island off the central province of Khanh Hoa.
Heh do you have any pictures of the building though?

·
Registered
111 Posts

as I was searching on google.com, I found this little picture guys. I known it small :), but it better than nothing. Somehow, this is the only picture that I found, don't known why they didn't take some pictures that can zoom into the building. Anyway, to me the building look good, from looking at far away hehe. However, I don't known how it will look like upclose.

·
Registered
111 Posts
even hanoi got a mall now with all kind of brands in there, to think that back in those years hanoi tallest building is only about 5-8 storey. Man asia must be reaping in money now :).

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Vincom City Towers

Here is the large picture of the towers from gettyimages. This mall was open on Nov 18th 2004 in Hanoi.

If you can't see the picture, just copy/paste this URL to your browser address
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51777294.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=0F88D096635BE4409A63EEC5E536A783A9C30E9B9B114CE8

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Haiphong new urban area
2003-2010

Uni Hue
2001-2010

Viet Tri
started 2004

Thai Binh new thai area
started 2003

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts
Tuan Chau

more projects to expand and complete the Tuan Chau Island

Projects and Constructions:
Golf Course (27 holes)

Underwater World

Halong Bay sightseeing by balloons

International Convention Center

The Seaside Resort (end in the fourth quarter of 2005)

Asian Palace
Winter Performance Place
Peaceful and Quiet Villa Complex
Tuan Chau Universe Observation Tower
Tuan Chau-Cat Ba Ferry Boat
Tourist Quay
Fishing Club at Sea
International Standard Studio
Multi-Dimensional Movie House
Supper Star Hotel
International University
International Hospital

·
Vivat capitalismus
5,330 Posts
wow,it seems like Hanoi and Haiphong will overcome Saigon if high-rise buildings continue to skyrocket like this...saigoneses,do something,we've been left behind :) :) :)
Btw,im going to make a topic called "Unseen vietnam..." anyone could help me with pics,esp. pics that could reveal the contrast of the country,as its name said? thnks.

·
Banned
94 Posts
I didn't even have to see any numbers or pictures, and I could've already predicted that Vietnam will be the fastest growing economy in SE Asia. The reason? Culture. Unlike other Southeast Asian nations, Vietnam shares the confucian culture of China with Korea and Japan. Therefore, it is only obvious that they will be focused on hard work, entrepreneurialism and making temporary sacrifices to achieve long term successes.

Although Vietnam is still poor, there is no doubt that it will soon surpass other SE Asian nations and perhaps along with Malaysia and Singapore (which are driven by the Chinese) will become the dominant economic powers of Southeast Asia.

1 - 20 of 500 Posts