Skyscraper City Forum banner

Whats your spot?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be useful for many things...gonna leave the poll open for 90 days (if it will) and you can only vote once.

vote as to which city you are from (or active in posting in regards to, shooting photos of...ect)

Be sure to vote!

·
Registered
647 Posts
i singed up under philly, although if wilmington and rochester get their own slots, the allentown area deserves its own also, as it surpasses both areas in population and is equally farther away from other large cities.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Philly works for ya then.

I dunno Allentown...but it is not the city Rochester or Wilmington are, and its only 40 miles away from Philly's core.

once again...eastern PA was an option.

are Allentown, Scranton and Wilkes Barre all in a MSA or CSA or something?

·
Registered
647 Posts
oh dear. the dover metropolitan area. that is silly.

clearly this forum is dominated by buffallo. haha, given that, they actually do pretty in regards to the bufallo threads.

·
Told you so...
4,014 Posts
I think the mere fact that "Baltimore" is registering a big fat gooseegg at the moment is proof positive of the disadvantages of subforums as discussed in the "how to make the NE forum better" thread.

Anybody else notice that?

Otherwise, give it time to fill in. I think the Buffalo forumers actually number around 30, given everybody who has ever once posted. I actually had a list at one point, and somebody else had compiled one in a thread as well. I also know Rochester and Philly have well more than one and so far Pittsburgh and Boston are registering zero as well. Give it time.

Perhaps this thread should be stickied "for research topic purposes"? I know we were complaining about stickies as well, but this thread has potential for being useful for something down the road.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the subforum idea is in debate...I still like it but who am I?

anyways, what this should end up showing is the amount of members from each city...which will expplain why things are the way they are.

someone run this poll on SSP and you might see some interesting things. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Checkng in as Philly here. Live in Jersey, but 5 minutes from the Walt Whitman Bridge going into South Philly and the Stadium complex area. Most folks in South Jersey are originally from Philly anyhow, it's the 'burbs...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I've check in as Other, being from Southern Ontario, but a proud supporter and lover of Pittsburgh, Buffalo, WNY, Rochester, and NYC (since I have been there before).

·
A Chip Off the ROC
667 Posts
I know I'm a week late, but since when did Allentown surpass Rochester in population? I'm all for repping your hometown MZ32, but keep it real.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts