SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 1022 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,623 Posts
Revealed: One Theatre Square

The first renderings are up for One Theatre Square in Newark, which promises to accelerate the city’s renaissance; Dranoff Properties and the New Jersey Performing Arts Center are developing, and as of last check, BLTa was designing the site.

Phase I of the project will be located at Two Center Street, and will include a 22-story residential tower, with 244 apartments, 15,000 square feet of ground-floor retail, and a parking component. The current conception represents a slight downsizing of original plans.

http://newyorkyimby.com/2014/06/revealed-one-theatre-square.html#

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,623 Posts
Revealed: 500 Summit Avenue

In March of this year, New York/Tel Aviv-based developer HAP Investments announced plans for a $400 million tower in Jersey City’s Journal Square neighborhood, at 500 Summit Avenue. The builder bought the site for $28 million from Robinhood Plaza, which had negotiated with the city to allow a 42-story tower with 1 million square feet of space, in exchange for building a park between Summit and Baldwin Avenues.

While HAP told the Jersey Journal that the preliminary design would take about a year, YIMBY has come across a few renderings by CetraRuddy that appears to show the project. HAP did not return YIMBY’s call for comment, so we can’t be sure of how current the images are.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If you've got a bunch of pictures for a specific city it might be best to start a thread just for them. Unless they're all development-related pics, in which case this would be the appropriate thread.
All development.

New Brunswick, taken by me last month.

Somerset Street Mews
New Brunswick, New Jersey
238 residential units
16 story Tower
10,000 square feet of retail
http://www.boraie.com/development/somerset-street-mews/

The tower at the end here opened in 2012

·
Registered
539 Posts
New Brunswick, continued, all pictures by me, last month

Future site of Rutgers dorms

Lots of these 4 story apartments aimed at students going up around town

For example the one straight ahead, and the one off frame to the elft opened in the past 2 years

New Brunswick Theological Seminary

Seminary library with Mews in the background

New Rutgers tower in the background

And the mews as seen from the rear train station exit

·
Registered
16,156 Posts

·
Registered
16,156 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,623 Posts
Multistory Residential Planned For Journal Square

87 Newkirk Street [The Jersey Journal]: Knight & Swan LLC is demolishing an abandoned three-story structure — located at 87 Newkirk Street, in Journal Square — “to make way for ‘a multi-story residential building’ with market-rate rentals.” The developer has not yet revealed the scope of the project, but construction is set to begin “in the first half of 2015.”

·
Registered
539 Posts
Edit: Amazing timing^^^ !!

New Brunswick, photos by me

After a year of inactivity, dirt is moved at site of future Rutgers dorm

Ongoing construction of Rutgers Honors College. I thought it was going to be taller.

·
Registered
16,156 Posts

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
441 - 460 of 1022 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.