SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beach side 5 star hotel in Noshahr. 25 floors. 510+ rooms. Here is complete info for Persian readers:

هتل ساحلی 5 ستاره آراز (در حال ساخت) طراحی شده توسط یکی از معروفترین آرشیتکتهای ایران مهندس فرزاد دلیری با بیش از 510 اتاق و سوییت در 25 طبقه واقع در زیباترین منطقه شمال کشور عزیزمان ایران ، نوشهر-چلک دارای کلیه امکانات هتل های 5 ستاره بین المللی از جمله مجموعه رستوران ها با کیفیتی بی نظیر،تالار های مجلل برای برگذاری مراسمی به یاد ماندنی،سالن های کنفرانس و همایش در وسعت های متفاوت متناسب با نیاز شما عزیزان،سالن های ورزشی با امکاناتی به روز و مثال زدنی و سایر تفریحات آبی مانند اسکی روی آب ،جت اسکی و ... با چشم انداز زیبای دریای خزر و جنگل های انبوه چلک می باشد.این هتل در صورت ساخت آن، یکی از بزرگترین هتل های 5 ستاره ایران خواهد شد.

http://irph.blogfa.com/post/1326

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
Bam Group. Will be done well and fast. nice. Hope the white will be of good quality, otherwise it will be grey after a year with the conditions in shomal.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
tower alone looks nice but again, zero planning and poor location choice. a place like babolsar is much more suitable for these type of buildings. but making a random tower in the middle of a suburban town is just bad,

or even places like motelghoo. they can make a cluster there instead of having 50 towns with one tower in each

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
surush jan i dont think nowshar is a bad place for that.Babolsar has not that potential like nowshahr and rich tehranis prefer nowshahr.And this is a hotel.i thin nowshar fits better

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
economically i agree soldier jan, but i really wished that these towers had a masterplan, so we can make something like a modern town/city with all these towers put together
maybe babolsar wasnt the best example

but sadly right now each small town in shomal has a few messy villas and a random modern tower in the middle, its very unorganized

imagine this beside motel ghoo towers with a few more modern towers and a nice marina and a modern developed beach
it will be great

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sorush I think Soldier has a point. Noshahr was actually designated as a hot spot for development because it relieves the pressure on Chalus to develop and that would be a tragedy. The freeway is going to add to pressure from Tehran travellers next year so keeping them contained close-by makes a lot of sense too. I expect you will see Noshahe become the satellite hotel hub for Chalus freeway. It's not ideal but the more concentrated and close by it is, the better it can be contained and cleared up after the messy picnics and whatnots.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i really love this big projects
all of mazandarans coastline must be full of these hotels instead these ugly unoragnsie villas
these hotels lead to direct an dindirect job creations.mazandaran must focus on getting investments in the constructions sector by large construction firms and give them free land,hotels are perfect

these hotel groups will clean the beaches......

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
mazandaran can attract more than 100billion dollars in invetsment just in the tourism industry
it doesnt make sense to waste billions of liter water to produce rice
which leads to no jobs
they work 4 weeks in a years and the rest of the year this field are empty

we must turn mazandaran into a toursim hotspot

·
Registered
198 Posts
mazandaran can attract more than 100billion dollars in invetsment just in the tourism industry
it doesnt make sense to waste billions of liter water to produce rice
which leads to no jobs
they work 4 weeks in a years and the rest of the year this field are empty

we must turn mazandaran into a toursim hotspot
rice feeds the country friend.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
rice feeds the country friend.
Ideally it shouldnt
Rice and foods with it usually were rare back in the day. Iran cannot sustain so much rice production

Iranians used to eat much mire bread , nuts and beans, vegetables etc. Now all we eat is rice and stew
It bad for people and for the environment and is more time consuming to make, and has less protein etc

I think we need to revive some older dietary habits and infuse them back to our culture. Although it is already happening. People make simple stews and bread or easy and simple meals much more often now than 30 years ago

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Sorush I think Soldier has a point. Noshahr was actually designated as a hot spot for development because it relieves the pressure on Chalus to develop and that would be a tragedy. The freeway is going to add to pressure from Tehran travellers next year so keeping them contained close-by makes a lot of sense too. I expect you will see Noshahe become the satellite hotel hub for Chalus freeway. It's not ideal but the more concentrated and close by it is, the better it can be contained and cleared up after the messy picnics and whatnots.

I agree with this in the case that there would be containment

Noshahr is perfect , namak abrood too.forexample we should have 3-4 large dense tourist towns with tall hotels and resorts etc

But whats happening now is that we are seeing terribly sparce and random irrelevant constructions all along the shoreline , with no relation to their surroundings. Shomal is turning into a large half/half industrial looking area

Villa construction must also be heavily regulated and planned

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ideally it shouldnt
Rice and foods with it usually were rare back in the day. Iran cannot sustain so much rice production

Iranians used to eat much mire bread , nuts and beans, vegetables etc. Now all we eat is rice and stew
It bad for people and for the environment and is more time consuming to make, and has less protein etc

I think we need to revive some older dietary habits and infuse them back to our culture. Although it is already happening. People make simple stews and bread or easy and simple meals much more often now than 30 years ago
Whilst i do agree that a varied diet should be promoted widely within the country for obvious reasons, i don't believe that sidelining rice production with with anything other than agriculture is a good idea. As you already mentioned, Iran cannot sustain so much rice production, and in order to meet domestic demands whilst reducing imports, we need more investment into more sustainable methods to increase production, not decrease it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

I think the position should be behind the street and not so close to the sea, but its a great hotel!we need 100 such hotels in the north

1 - 19 of 19 Posts