1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thats damn ugly!!

·
efil4oremirp
1,568 Posts
It's not ugly, it's just not that beautiful. Too bad a building this height has such a plain design.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
^ Yeah, just one of the five 300+ meter talls residencials in the same block, complemented by at least 5 other 200+ meters tall. :D

·
sababa
8,133 Posts
wjfox2002 said:
I disagree. Apart from the height, what's so amazing about it?

Looks very generic to me.
Hey mate, please everyone has its own taste, imo its amezing, i dont know how come that a mod starts to argue with me... Ive been in London a few times, and you would surely be proud if this would get built there.. Just my 2cents..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ugh, this makes Freedom Tower look like the SWFC. It's amazing that we have come to a time when some lackluster 110-floor buildings such as this begin to rise. I feel they could have come more correct with this design.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
This tower will be sandwitched between other 300+ towers that no one can appreciate the beauty (or not) of it. Important is that the uper part that will be visible above the other towers in that aerea, has some variation on it. :D

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Bikes said:
Hey mate, please everyone has its own taste, imo its amezing, i dont know how come that a mod starts to argue with me... Ive been in London a few times, and you would surely be proud if this would get built there.. Just my 2cents..
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound insulting, I just think the design is a little bland. I'd like to see more variation in colours, shapes and architectural styles in Dubai. At the moment it seems like there are too many green/turquoise towers with strange tops and stripey white bits around the facade. I'm happy that Dubai is getting another supertall (110 storeys is damn impressive), but they should be producing a more 'individual' and unique design for something this size in my opinion. I think it lacks creativity. And no, I wouldn't want this built in London - it would look out of place.

·
-
3,631 Posts
In Dubai, only the sky is the limit...

Bad design btw, i don't like it.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts