Hi Mod,

I nominate the ff: project at Pasig & Mandaluyong moved to "Completed Project"
since they are already completed.

1. California Garden Square - Mandaluyong
2. East Raya Garden - Pasig
3. Tivoli Garden Residence - Mandaluyong
4. River Front Residence - Mandaluyong

:cheers:
When even one of the buildings of a certain project is still under construction, the project is still considered under construction. Why the nomination then?

Edit: Pasensya na mainit ulo. Sino nga ulit si @hakz2007? Almost two years I've been away from SSC, I don't know who changed their names. Thank you. Puwede pasama na rin yung ibang names ng nagpalit-pangalan nung nakaraang dalawang taon? :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lets check first the development of the project. SM Aura might be in Bonifacio Civic Center or it might be the other way around. Only a press release would conform this IMHO.

·
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd
1,574 Posts
Grass Residences and Manhattan Garden City: Should be in Thread 2 na...

·
11,025 Posts
Why is this thread moved to the completed section?
MAKATI | A.Venue and Antel Spa Residences [mix]

Or would I just have to create a separate thread for the remaining u/c tower?

·
11,025 Posts
^^ May I know the exact report so I can decide about my recommendations about it, thanks.

·
11,025 Posts
BGC | Fete Manila [22F|hot|pro] should be "BGC | Fête Manila [22F|hot|pro]"

The "e" should be "ê" or an e with a circumflex since that is how it is properly written in French. It's alt+0234 on the keyboard or just copy and paste it. Thank you.

·
11,025 Posts
^^ Of course! The proper French spelling adds to the value at saka snob appeal nung property. :D

Parang ganito lang... "Ano daw?!? Fet? Fey? Feh? Mukhang mahal nga siya ano!?" :lol:

Or parang yung ganito lang din:

Yung Chateau Valenzuela

na project ng Globe Asiatique

di kasi high-end kaya walang circumflex accent sa ibabaw ng unang "a" ng Chateau pero kung high-end yun malamang properly written siya as "Château". :colgate: For added 'sosyal' effect lang. :nuts:

·
Banned
61 Posts
Hi kindly remove the thread i made, it's a wrong title it should be in tagaytay not sta. rosa, my mind was flying when i posted this info. thank you.

·
Think Solutions
479 Posts
maybe you don't need to put MAKATI at the beginning of every thread title. We know where we are for we chose to check MAKATI section...so what's the need to put the word MAKATI on each thread title? .....same with other areas....it was fine the way it was before...

just a suggestion...

·
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd
1,574 Posts
Mods,can you direct me to Fountain Breeze (Paranaque) thread? Cant find it. Thanks!

21 - 40 of 187 Posts