SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 187 Posts

·
patulog tulog
1,190 Posts
Hi Modz,

Can we change the number of floors in the Park West thread (BGC | Park West at Grand Hyatt [36F|res]) to 40/41? I wasn't able to change this before because it was already locked. This project is actually a 40 (structural)/41(no 13th floor)-story bldg. Thanks!

·
11,030 Posts
Hi! We cannot understand the thread started by ablyboy. I think it must be deleted. Thank yoh.
It's in Vietnamese. An advertisement for some sort of a paid game server. Should be deleted A.S.A.P. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts

Makati Ave., cor. Kalayaan Ave. Makati City

The Mercedes Building is a 32 storey hotel building with a gross floor area of approximately 25,000 sq.m.

The project also consists of three (3) basements floors, five (5) podium parking floors, eighteen (18) hotel floors and multiple floors for various function areas. The project is equipped with the regular amenities of a luxury hotel such as coffee shops, restaurants, spa/gym and a swimming pool.

Owner/Developer : M. Mercedes Development Corporation

Architect : Leo C. Casison
|back|

tapos na po ba 2???

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
tapos na ba 2 bldg na 2

gusto kong gumawa ng thread

I-HUB Towers 3 & 4

Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa City

I-Hub Towers 3 & 4 is an 11 storey office building with 3 podium parking levels.

Each office floor has a floor plate of approximately 1,600 sq. m. bringing the total leasable area of the two buildings to approximately 38,000 sq. m.

Owner/Developer : Filinvest Alabang Inc.

Architect : R. Villarosa Architects

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
MOD CAN I SUGGEST TO DELETE MY THREAD WHICH IS STARTED BY ME [ UE Caloocan Building ] BECAUSE I MADE A TITLE MISTAKE ABOUT IT.. TO BECOME MORE PRESENTABLE TO THE READER, I MADE A NEW ONE... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.. GOOD DAY.. :D

HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1468205

41 - 60 of 187 Posts