SkyscraperCity banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Please reopen the Eton Residences Greenbelt thread, because contrary to Eton's press release, the project isn't really completed yet. For now, this forum has been the only way that other buyers could get information from and through to each other.

I've asked Eton, for example, when they will execute the Deed of Absolute Sale and transfer ownership to their unit owners/buyers, but they can't commit to a specific timeline. (A rough estimate that one of their agents gave is around 2 years from now.) Despite this, Eton is insisting that unit owners/buyers "accept" the unit, but only upon the condition that we waive our claims against them.

It'll really help a lot of the buyers if we can get in touch with each other through this thread.

·
Team Pacquiao
1,732 Posts
I would like to commend the deed of one of the moderators xxxriainxxx:eek:kay: for closing the Grass thread..dapat naman talaga pag magulo ang thread close agad and so with those thread na me selling at me mga pasaway, makulit at matigas ang ulo..

here is the Grass thread..

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1153801&page=127

·
Team Pacquiao
1,732 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
DMCI Threads Close?

I would like to know what is the reason for closing the threads of Flair and Sheridan and I beleive all DMCI threads as per TITA01.

I am not an agent selling properties but I have interest in Sheridan and FLair Tower for I owned units there.

With these threads I am updated on what's happenning and have information from other owners as well. Most important is the Flair tower for very soon it will be turned over.

Closing the thread did not help or stopped agents selling properties but it stopped people or owners exchanging informations.

Beside, it is not just the DMCI threads used by agents to sell properties but all the Philippines threads. Better close all the Philippines threads.

If I may suggest, only those people in violation of the forum rules should be banned and not the thread.

I hope that Flair and Sheridan Towers be opened again.

Thanks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
The thread of Flair is still closed. I can't read anything anymore about the updates and the opinions of other investors. Too bad the investors are the ones who are made to suffer.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hi Mods, I just noticed there are some Megaworld project threads (like Paseo Heights) which have now become like a buy and sell space here in ssc. Hope you could look into this issue. We do not want other people complaining of bias because some dmci threads have been previously locked yet some agents in Megaworld threads are now blatantly placing their ads (especially that dreamcityph username) yet they seem to get away with it. Thank you!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
hello mods, could you kindly check and clean twin oaks place thread? there's this forumer GeorgedeCarlo who keeps on posting about soho central. i guess one or two posts about soho is okay if he's intention is just to raise a concern (which he did) but there's been several posts already and its getting a bit irritating now. although i understand he may be upset with how the project turned out, i find it inappropriate for him to whine about soho central's problems in twin oaks thread.

thank you!

·
10,999 Posts
Reoganization of the MMPotR subforum.

Can you create a separate thread for the Muntinlupa, Alabang projects---I'm sure you have been asked before Thanks
I think creating one for Muntinlupa alone is too much and is an unnecessary effort, but I do think there needs to be one for the southern Metro Manila cities including Muntinlupa, and another for the northern Metro Manila cities of CaMaNaVa, aside from the sole subforum for Manila.

I think it's high time we create a discrete subforum for Manila City alone, one that places it respectfully as the capital of the Philippines.

Manila has 80 threads as of my last count, more than a third of the total 196 threads in the "Manila City and the rest of the Metro", and there are more Manila U/Cs I know of that don't have a thread yet.

Things have changed since the last time we've reorganized the MMPotR subforum and Manila City now has more U/Cs than there used to be. Somehow, I feel like a lot of Manila City threads are being buried and neglected undiscovered in a subforum of 6 pages, shared with 9 other cities/municipalities.

How about we open a "sticky" thread for the reorganization of the MMPotR subforum so we can gather more inputs from the rest of the SSC community?

·
Beautiful User
2,203 Posts
How about creating a Metro Manila Projects on the Rise Sub-Forum for "Low & Mid-rise" and "Commercial" Developments for each city cluster?

·
Registered
916 Posts
http://app.snapworxdigital.com/dev/...oads/2013/12/BGC-Map.pdf&type=application/pdf

Above map is an official document from FBDC/BGC showing North Bonifacio as 1 of 6 BGC Districts.

I think the naming convention of properties/developments within this map should reflect "BGC" and not "Taguig" (eventhough BGC is part of Taguig) for better separation of developments.

The accuracy of our naming conventions in these forums have a strong impact on the market of developments within BGC.

I move that the mods modify Uptown and Veritown and North Bonifacio properties to reflect "BGC" in the thread name vs "Taguig".

·
Unit Manager - Pru Life U
106 Posts
I think creating one for Muntinlupa alone is too much and is an unnecessary effort, but I do think there needs to be one for the southern Metro Manila cities including Muntinlupa, and another for the northern Metro Manila cities of CaMaNaVa, aside from the sole subforum for Manila.

I think it's high time we create a discrete subforum for Manila City alone, one that places it respectfully as the capital of the Philippines.

Manila has 80 threads as of my last count, more than a third of the total 196 threads in the "Manila City and the rest of the Metro", and there are more Manila U/Cs I know of that don't have a thread yet.

Things have changed since the last time we've reorganized the MMPotR subforum and Manila City now has more U/Cs than there used to be. Somehow, I feel like a lot of Manila City threads are being buried and neglected undiscovered in a subforum of 6 pages, shared with 9 other cities/municipalities.

How about we open a "sticky" thread for the reorganization of the MMPotR subforum so we can gather more inputs from the rest of the SSC community?
Muntinlupa & Las Piñas should have its own thread. If I'm searching for Alabang projects, I have to go to Manila & others and scroll down for Muntinlupa projects.

I don't think creating a separate forum thread for the south is too much of an effort if it will be convenient for users who are looking into developments in the South.

You can also probably organize Pasay/Parañaque in a separate forum thread.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts