SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
klite
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
don't know if this was posted b4, there is now a nearly completed hotel building at the Bukit Bintang end of Jln Kia Peng next to Wisma Cosway. The signboard says 28 storeys but no name. Its not a pretty building, mostly concrete painted beige. Any info on this

this pic was taken by choon earlier in the Pavillion thread & the nearly completed building can be seen http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2482/p30303727dr.jpg

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
travellator said:
don't know if this was posted b4, there is now a nearly completed hotel building at the Bukit Bintang end of Jln Kia Peng next to Wisma Cosway. The signboard says 28 storeys but no name. Its not a pretty building, mostly concrete painted beige. Any info on this

That is Novotel Hydro Majestic Hotel (Not very sure the actual name!), it was halted for many years already but nice to see now!! Thank God!

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
^^ Yeah I can't agree more... it looks like Shangri-La.

·
12,962 Posts
^^ I think we also need more 4-stars hotels. Too many 5-stars and acommodation would be too expensive (despite the fact that we are still one of the cheapest in the region). Cheaper 4-stars would definitely attract more business people as well as budget-concious-but-want-some-frills kind of tourist :D

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
me very sad when see this placelah ,mav fav hang out joint the old hilton drive in!cheap place foor food after swimming at the old weld public pool ah ya that one also gone! by the way 4star also mahal woo!for u guys guys on tight u guys can alwayscheck my ZERO bintang at bukit bintang hostel ! check it out at www equatorhostel.com! opening second week of may!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
dengilo said:
me very sad when see this placelah ,mav fav hang out joint the old hilton drive in!cheap place foor food after swimming at the old weld public pool ah ya that one also gone! by the way 4star also mahal woo!for u guys guys on tight u guys can alwayscheck my ZERO bintang at bukit bintang hostel ! check it out at www equatorhostel.com! opening second week of may!
You own this hostel???A very funky hostel i must say.

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
thanks dude!its mine!all u guys are most welcome once its open on the 15 may!like i say if u guys on a tight budget travelling to KL u know where to golah!the web site is still under "renovation" i promise my future customers that they can be at my place under 1 hr from KLIA!opps alamak sorrylah guyspromoting my place here but what the hack!like i say u guys outside KL especially u guys in temasek!are most welcome!dollar power i will not turn down ha ha!for mo info u guys can always call me at 019 279 8510
and dengilo will be philip!so much looking foward to meet u guys may it be business or fellow forumers thanks

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
thanks baqtheir ,intersting u knew right away where it was!cant miss it now mine is the blue green one a few shoplots from the red building!ha ha more like "denpokai"
decided on this location for simple reason the rent is still cheap!!i do see it being the downscale version of heritage row!got potential! zahirnya i know its not the right thread for the topic but i am opening a zero bintang at bukit bintang backpacker hostel right behind berjaya times square!come and visit me guys iam at 90% renovation sendiri bikin!punya project!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts