1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I need to find myself
5,539 Posts
Ikea flat packs!

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Thats a UNFINISHED Pic of ANTILIA there......its a beautiful scraper with super interiors...

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,183 Posts
I dont think its ugly .. its special in a way.. but its indeed ridiculous that its only for 3 people..

·
Punjabi for Life..!!!
4,431 Posts
Its for 6 family members and 400 supporting staff which includes his security personals and his servants.....

He is 4th Richest man in the world....and Interiors are ULTRA ULTRA LUXURIOUS......with all the best in the world facilities....

·
Yes. No. Potato?
3,023 Posts
Its for 6 family members and 400 supporting staff which includes his security personals and his servants.....

He is 4th Richest man in the world....and Interiors are ULTRA ULTRA LUXURIOUS......with all the best in the world facilities....
Go to hell.

Gross building.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,183 Posts
what??? 400 supporting staff for only 6people ? wtf?
thats ridiculous!"ULTRA ULTRA LUXURIOUS" is stupid IMO

·
I need to find myself
5,539 Posts

A classic case of money doesn't buy him class and good taste.

·
I need to find myself
5,539 Posts
Slumdog billionaire.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
The building is not horrible BUT IT IS RIDICULOUS A MAN SPEND ALL HIS MONEY IN A BUILDING ONLY FOR HIS FAMILY AND HIS STAFF WHEN INDIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD HAS WORSE PROBLEMS WHY DIDN'T HE BUILD A BIG MANSION AND THE MONEY OF THE BUILDING COULD BE USED FOR BUILD POPULAR HOUSES IN MUMBAY,BUILD HOSPITALS IN AFRICA,SCHOOLS IN PAKISTAN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF......UNTIL SOCIAL PROJECTS IN BRAZIL

·
I need to find myself
5,539 Posts

·
Registered
19,907 Posts
Why isn't the Indian Press all over this for its vulgar and obscene display of self-indulgent wealth in a country where millions are homeless and dying of starvation every day? I suppose they think he's a great philanthropist because he employs 400 staff...
The building isn't ugly so much in itself as in what it represents.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts