Registered
14,046 Posts
:banana: another great marina project

Hope the renders will impress....

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and i so another one on the papers lst week,could this be it??
ACTUALLY I JUST CONTACTED THEM. NEWS IS JUICY. ITS A 21 FLOORS TOWER. RIGHT NXT TO NYALI BRIDGE/ADJ TO BEST WEST PLUS HOTEL. GROUND BREAKING HAS BEEN DONE, THIS I CAN CONFIRM HAVING SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES. IT WILL TAKE 2YRS TO COMPLETE. THIS IS THE HEIGHT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EONS IN MOMBASA. FINALLY ITS DELIVERED. WHAT A MILAGE. THEY SHALL MAIL ME RENDERS TO UPLOAD. TIL THEN, WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED TO SEE THE BIRTH OF THIS MASTER PIECE. CHEERS

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Now we can pop Shampagne :booze: :booze:I hope it really stands out in Mombasa,this is how it will open up,Joho is doing a great job it looks Investors are coming back to Mombasa :banana:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
ACTUALLY I JUST CONTACTED THEM. NEWS IS JUICY. ITS A 21 FLOORS TOWER. RIGHT NXT TO NYALI BRIDGE/ADJ TO BEST WEST PLUS HOTEL. GROUND BREAKING HAS BEEN DONE, THIS I CAN CONFIRM HAVING SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES. IT WILL TAKE 2YRS TO COMPLETE. THIS IS THE HEIGHT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EONS IN MOMBASA. FINALLY ITS DELIVERED. WHAT A MILAGE. THEY SHALL MAIL ME RENDERS TO UPLOAD. TIL THEN, WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED TO SEE THE BIRTH OF THIS MASTER PIECE. CHEERS

Can't wait to see the renders. :cheers:

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
If this is on the Nyali side, it will be another great addition to an emerging skyline a -Westlands in the making.

·
Registered
14,046 Posts
Amazing and with complimentary towers the place will surely boom.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
This project indeed will be a masterpiece along Nyali bridge,and it i think it is the start of great towers to start gracing the Mombasa skyline because during the Last Home Expo in April at the KICC,i went there and i met some of the Developers wanting to invest in Mombasa,they were very optimistic and ready to venture into the mombasa market and they also sayin other developers are in the last stages to start Building highrises and they said two or three will be launched before the end of the year,i believe this is one of them,But there is another expo in October which they said they will be showcasing those projects.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This project indeed will be a masterpiece along Nyali bridge,and it i think it is the start of great towers to start gracing the Mombasa skyline because during the Last Home Expo in April at the KICC,i went there and i met some of the Developers wanting to invest in Mombasa,they were very optimistic and ready to venture into the mombasa market and they also sayin other developers are in the last stages to start Building highrises and they said two or three will be launched before the end of the year,i believe this is one of them,But there is another expo in October which they said they will be showcasing those projects.
Very encouraging news brian

1 - 20 of 174 Posts