SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and i so another one on the papers lst week,could this be it??
ACTUALLY I JUST CONTACTED THEM. NEWS IS JUICY. ITS A 21 FLOORS TOWER. RIGHT NXT TO NYALI BRIDGE/ADJ TO BEST WEST PLUS HOTEL. GROUND BREAKING HAS BEEN DONE, THIS I CAN CONFIRM HAVING SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES. IT WILL TAKE 2YRS TO COMPLETE. THIS IS THE HEIGHT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EONS IN MOMBASA. FINALLY ITS DELIVERED. WHAT A MILAGE. THEY SHALL MAIL ME RENDERS TO UPLOAD. TIL THEN, WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED TO SEE THE BIRTH OF THIS MASTER PIECE. CHEERS

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
ACTUALLY I JUST CONTACTED THEM. NEWS IS JUICY. ITS A 21 FLOORS TOWER. RIGHT NXT TO NYALI BRIDGE/ADJ TO BEST WEST PLUS HOTEL. GROUND BREAKING HAS BEEN DONE, THIS I CAN CONFIRM HAVING SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES. IT WILL TAKE 2YRS TO COMPLETE. THIS IS THE HEIGHT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EONS IN MOMBASA. FINALLY ITS DELIVERED. WHAT A MILAGE. THEY SHALL MAIL ME RENDERS TO UPLOAD. TIL THEN, WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED TO SEE THE BIRTH OF THIS MASTER PIECE. CHEERS

Can't wait to see the renders. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If this is on the Nyali side, it will be another great addition to an emerging skyline a -Westlands in the making.

A CLEARER RENDER OF THE EXTERIOR...

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS LONG NECK ERECT FROM THE FEET OF NYALI BRIDGE... IT WILL BE AWESOME IF YOU IMAGINE WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE FINAL SCENE

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
This project indeed will be a masterpiece along Nyali bridge,and it i think it is the start of great towers to start gracing the Mombasa skyline because during the Last Home Expo in April at the KICC,i went there and i met some of the Developers wanting to invest in Mombasa,they were very optimistic and ready to venture into the mombasa market and they also sayin other developers are in the last stages to start Building highrises and they said two or three will be launched before the end of the year,i believe this is one of them,But there is another expo in October which they said they will be showcasing those projects.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This project indeed will be a masterpiece along Nyali bridge,and it i think it is the start of great towers to start gracing the Mombasa skyline because during the Last Home Expo in April at the KICC,i went there and i met some of the Developers wanting to invest in Mombasa,they were very optimistic and ready to venture into the mombasa market and they also sayin other developers are in the last stages to start Building highrises and they said two or three will be launched before the end of the year,i believe this is one of them,But there is another expo in October which they said they will be showcasing those projects.
Very encouraging news brian

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.