SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Central Park:

I have no idea if this kid is famous, or he simply has obsessive parents, but he was not happy to be followed around by a film crew.

"Mommy, that man just took our picture!" "I am sure he is taking a picture of the sunset, not you."
Opps...

Times Square

Grand Central. This is the place my train arrives. The first time I was here, the place was very intimidating, but now I am an old pro.

My journey over the Brooklyn Bridge begins here

If the original builders of the bridge could see what has become if its base, I am not sure if they would be pleased or appalled. But the kids were having a blast.

So what is a NYC photo thread without at least one shot of the ESB? Unoriginal. I know, but I like the shot.

As someone from Dallas, where our streets are free of trash and people, this freaked me out.

These Colombian military people graciously posed for a photo.

Chinatown

General photos:

My first time photographing a model. She was very patient with me, if a bit stiff.

Yes, this photo is under-exposed, but I like it.

For some reason, I thought this scene was funny.

And that's it. I plan more of photos of NYC soon, and look forward to exploring Boston and experiencing the City of 'Brotherly Love' as well. I'll be sure to wear my Cowboys shirt.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Woooow!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

·
17,174 Posts
Decent pictures. At least original. Another photothread that makes me excited for New York :) ( I'm going saturday )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.