SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, the Dutchies are returning to NYC!!! From the 13th till the 21st, me and 3 other fellas (Keezy, Lichtstad and Bob de Bouwer) are coming to visit NYC... And since last year me and Tim met with some of you NYC forummers, we are wondering whether some of you are up for it again.

We were thinking of meeting on the 16th, 12 o'clock in front of Flatiron building again, like we did last year... Then we just have a look around town, try to sneak into some cool spots again. We're planning to go to Weekhawken that evening, so maybe some of you also want to have dinner with us and join us to go have the best views of NYC ever!!

Anyone up for it? :)

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
awww i wont be around that time!
if its before the 7th of july i can make it but i guess that would screw up a bunch of other people's schedules :(

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
It's probably b/c nobody else has been thinking about them.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
For the most part I will come, but it could be still be too early to tell right now, plus I hope that other fourmers will come as well.

·
metrocard millionaire
1,257 Posts
Negas,

How are you doing? how is the teaching going? I should be able to make it, I might be a little late, i'll come if I don't have to work in the evening.

Third!

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I quit the teaching! ;)

It'll be good to see you again, maybe we can sneak into the college building again, the views from there will be great. Will you also be joining us to Weekhawken? Perfect place to hang-out, you know! :)

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
savethewtc said:
I don't know about July 16...that's my birthday, might have plans.
You've gotta be kidding me... My birthday is also on July 16! I'm gonna celebrate it in New York with other Highrise fans, what better way to spend such a day? :)

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bobdebouwer said:
Share a bed with a couple of virgins and a crate Heineken?
For all you know that granny neighboor you have is a virgin, you know...

And you'd better come, 3tmk ;)

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
For me, it could still be too early to tell if I am comming or not, but I will let you know what will be the final outcome.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
If anyone wants a pre-meet with me, I do have one other ticket for the WNBA All-Star on July 12 that was supposed be for my res-hab worker that comes to my college durring the semester and said that she was actually looking foward to it but had to sit it out after mentioning she was having foot surgery and needs a month to recover.

·
The Original is The Best
6,408 Posts
I'd love to meet the guys behind Kermit in NYC. I'm just planning a trip to California around that time. But I'll just check this thread later on.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts