SkyscraperCity banner

New York Times Tower or Bank of America Tower?

• New York Times

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Bank of America

Votes: 50 65.8%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2 biggest skyscrapers currently u/c in New York City: Which one do you like better? :)

New York Times Tower
weighing in at 1142 feet and 52 stories
Currently set for completion in 2007; Steel expected to rise soon

One Bryant Park (Bank of America Tower)
beefy at 1200+ feet and 54 stories.....really fat too but a crystalline shape

Set for completion in 2008; a little behind NYTT in the race. Will be tallest on 42nd Street....finally beating the Chrysler Building!

Pick One! :)

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
You should've had a 3rd option in the poll - "I like them both equally" - coz that's what I would have voted. :)

·
A B C
1,669 Posts
Finally New York adds two more towers above 1000ft. After losing the twin towers, only Chrysler and Empire State was over over 1000ft. Now with these two towers and the Freedom Tower (Which I hate the design) it will give New York 2 more distinct towers in the sea of skyscrapers that have very similar heights. I chose Times because, honestly, the BoFA reminds me of the Freedom Tower. The top of the BoFA looks as though it would be empty like the Freedom Tower's top.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Deffinetly the New York Times Tower! I really like the top and shape, tall and slim!

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Bank of America .. for sure!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
2 more spires,new york starting to look like dubaI with the spires everywhere,nyt boa is a bit bulky and akward

·
XPC Fagua chinanuca
6,584 Posts
i can't make my mind up... I love them both!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts