Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title were having another fourm meet in New York comming up head over and check it out if your intrested on the NYC fourms.This time were planning on going through midtown from the Eastside to the westside.Well be having lunch somewhere along the way and I was hoping maybe we could see the view from Top of the Rock.So check out the post if your able to come down.

·
18,383 Posts
My guess is that nobody here is interested.
I think people are interested, it's just that we would have to devote much more time in order to attend it. A forum meet for me even in a city like New York, only 2 hours away, means that I would be driving for 4 hours that day, and attend the meet on top of that.

On another note, as I start to photograph all of the cities and towns in my area, I am slowly expanding outward to visit news places and take picture of those places. It won't be long until trips up to NYC become fairly common for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.