Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
512 Posts
The photo corner will be restructured and there's probably going to be a travel section. I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. There's already a travel section on the international forum, it's kind of redundant having another one here. Well anyway, nice pictures tomis :cheers: !

·
Flying Pig worshiper
1,305 Posts
Nice. Write some impressions, what's good and what was annoying etc. Is the sea better than in Mamaia? :D
The sea may be better, but the parties, the music (especially the sheer variety), the number of tits basking in the sun and other stuff like that kick hawaii's ass. In fact, except maybe Ibiza (and I have doubts about this too), there's nothing like it.

·
Bird in Space
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice. Write some impressions, what's good and what was annoying etc. Is the sea better than in Mamaia? :D
What I liked most were the beaches and towns (well...more like villages) on the North Shore. They are full of charm and seem like worlds away from crowded Honolulu. The mountains are also beautiful, although for the most part inaccessible.

I can't say there was an aspect that really annoyed me. The island is very pleasant and clean, the people are friendly and polite...it's very safe (Atlanta is like a jungle by comparison).

The only real eyesore that we saw (and I won't post pictures) was on the west coast of the island were we spotted some pockets of incredible poverty...anyway...the hotel manager told us not to go there. I could probably come up with a few more things but I would really be nitpicking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts