SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20·40 PACIFICA

In the heart of Irvine Spectrum rise two new 15 Story office towers. Conveniently located at the confluence of the 5, 405 and 133 Freeways with exceptional visibility, these elegant, travertine-clad buildings are accented with stainless steel and frame a richly landscaped courtyard. Across the street from The Village Apartment Homes and within walking distance of Irvine Spectrum Center, 20·40 PACIFICA offer all the advantages of Working, Living and Playing in Irvine Spectrum. Opens in late 2007.

EDIT: There used to be a huge Irvine Spectrum employee surface parking lot. They removed that lot last month and are currently preping the dirt for the parking garage and the two towers... you can see the foot print of the two towers dug into the dirt... I have a view from my office (on the 14th floor accross the street). I will take pictures and post.

High Quality Photos:

http://www.irvineoffice.com/brandnew/infomaterials/2040p/photos.pdf

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No rendering for any development in Anaheim
Platinum Triangle Towers
Platinum Triangle Tower I 35
Platinum Triangle Tower II 24
Platinum Triangle Tower III 24
Platinum Triangle Tower IV 23
Platinum Triangle Tower V 23
Platinum Triangle Tower VI 23

All of them are in combined.

WorldMark Anaheim (approved)
It will be complete in 2008 and number of story/feet is 14/168 ft

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Santa Ana, there's no rendering again.

One Broadway Plaza (approved)
There's no date when it complete but for story/height is 37/493 ft

MacArthur Place South (approved)
MacArthur Place South I 25
MacArthur Place South II 25
MacArthur Place South III 25
The right of number is story and there's no height yet.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Costa Mesa-no rendering for both of development

Bristol & Sunflower Tower (proposed)
There's no date when it complete and story will be 21

3201 Park Center Drive (approved)
There's no date when it complete and story will be 18

I hope that one new development get approve :cheers:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
oooh! OMG i hope those buildings in Costa Mesa get built, we need to expand the South Coast skyline!!!

and I've seen the construction in Irvine, by the 405, it looks pretty promising.. and one dissapointment: i havent found any renderings for the platinum triangle either :( It's still pretty awesome though, I'd actually prefer it if they built those in another city where highrises already exist, like dt santa ana or Orange or Costa Mesa, but its still pretty cool

ooh.. I think OC is getting a new tallest, thats awesome!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
POTATOGUY!!!

Anaheim Gardenwalk (It will under construction this month)

ANAHEIM GARDENWALK- ANAHEIM, CA
Fremont has closed on a $25,000,000 loan to facilitate the acquisition of the Anaheim Gardenwalk site near Disneyland. Located on Katella Avenue, one block from Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center, within two miles of Edison Field and the Pond of Anaheim, and across the street from Disney�s planned third gate, this property is an irreplaceable location unique in all of California. The 19.3-acre property is entitled for a 400,000-square-foot lifestyle retail center and three hotels with 1,162 rooms. Fremont�s loan was structured to provide acquisition financing for the project as well as additional advances for predevelopment costs as the developers prepare the site for construction. Anaheim Development LLC was formed as a venture of San Diego-based Excel Realty Holdings LLC, Santa Barbara-based KBM Enterprises LLC and private investor Richard J. Norlund. Excel Realty Holdings LLC has been involved in more than $10 billion worth of real estate transactions in the U.S. and has expertise in developing open-air malls.

·
Registered
21 Posts
new building in Newport Beach's business district...I think it's the new headquarters for Pimco...can anyone tell me what this building is?

·
Registered
16,747 Posts
Looks like some nice additions for the OC. But it looks like "shopping center urban" is going to be the mode.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Documenting Orange County's Dense Development

Hi All,

I started a blog documenting Orange County's dense developments and it is called Orange County Dense Developments. With regard to large projects, so far I have blogged about ARTIC, Great Wolf Resort, and 200 Spectrum Center (which is the next tallest building in Orange County).

Apologies for not providing the direct link, as I am a new member here and cannot provide links or pictures yet.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts