SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DJZoneOne
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think are examples of the most interesting london Architecture, for good or bad reasons
dont have many ideas myself, dont go out much:eek:hno:

·
4-rum *****
139 Posts
I nearly bought a house in Acton that was actually buried in the ground. This was the property owner wanted to subdivide but the planning authority objected on the grounds that the increased density was undesirable. So the landowner stuck the house underground! LOL

Wish I could find a pic of it. It was good value although I did wonder whether the roof would hold the weight of a car given there were no clear markings about the different loading ratings across the lawn...

·
Registered
251 Posts
London doesn't do out-and-out weird, more "quirky" or idiosyncratic buildings. Some of the more striking from my "Random" thread;
Your random thread is amazing, i've seen it before and was amazed by the breadth of architecture you photographed, you must have covered every part of LondoN. Have you never thought of putting together a bokk of these fantastic pics? You can put together your own book and publish it online through numerous online publishers these days. I think you'd be on to a gold mine.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Your random thread is amazing, i've seen it before and was amazed by the breadth of architecture you photographed, you must have covered every part of LondoN. Have you never thought of putting together a bokk of these fantastic pics? You can put together your own book and publish it online through numerous online publishers these days. I think you'd be on to a gold mine.
Thanks Bluegate - glad you like it. A book? Who knows - maybe one day:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts