Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
You can avoid Moldova by going through Chernivtsi to Lviv, for example

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I meant that you can go to Lviv instead of Odesa, then it's a straight journey north for you guys :) you could stop in Chernivtsi where some people speak Romanian, it would be interesting for you.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
April 1st, 2009

:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

:banana::cheers:

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
very cool project. i've said it before, but i'm really excited about the stadiums being built for 2012.
Same here. This is also good for Ukraine getting major stadium the with roofs and stuff. I just hope they will finish in time for Euro 2012. Oh and btw, Poland needs to speed up, i mean Ukraine has almost 3 Euro stadium complete, and Poland has none. Come on Pol's, we cant host Euro by ourselves if your stadiums are not complete:)

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Of course these stadiums will be finished in up, most of them are to be ready by 2010! You know, as a Ukrainian, this incredible stadium boom seems a little bit beyond reality, I remember how in the early 90's there wasn't enough money to install plastic seats on the already bad stadiums. Now we're going to have 8 or 9 high quality arenas, I'm including Sumy and Zaporizhzhya non-euro ones as well.

:)

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
Don't forget that they are also reconstructing the Dynamo Valeriy Lobanovsky stadium as well:banana:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Of course these stadiums will be finished in up, most of them are to be ready by 2010! You know, as a Ukrainian, this incredible stadium boom seems a little bit beyond reality, I remember how in the early 90's there wasn't enough money to install plastic seats on the already bad stadiums. Now we're going to have 8 or 9 high quality arenas, I'm including Sumy and Zaporizhzhya non-euro ones as well.

:)
haven't checked out the euro 2012 threads for very long, so don't know how quick the progress is, but i wouldn't be too worried. they still have 2.5 years. plenty of time.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I've read that Arsenal actually wants its own 60k-75k stadium. Seems unrealistic, but who knows.

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
Any new updates or photos??

·
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine
1,653 Posts
Any photos or info on the stadium?

61 - 80 of 460 Posts