SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
during the easter vacation I visited my family and together we made an excursion to Kloster Chorin, a ruin of a medieval monastery north-east of Berlin. It happened that at this time there was a medieval styled fair close by....

little sis was driving... nearly got me a heart attack :eek:

the monastery from afar, which is rather a well-preserved ruin

more in a minute....

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
LMAO at the first picture (+ description)

Ahh so beautiful, I miss Europe :(

·
Banned
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice little tour...The Kloster Chorin didn't look that special but seems like you enjoyed the little festival and the goats:D

But "Urban Showcase":dunno:
you're right, it's maybe the wrong forum... it a mod reads this, the thread can be moved to the 'General Photography' section

and about that Kloster Chorin, I'll add a few more pics... but maybe I failed to catch the atmosphere... which is great without all the people there... I didn't expect that festival :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
16,856 Posts
Looks like a nice spot, and the Goats are cute, they would be good curried.

We have these medieval battle re-enactments in my town, strange hobby but I guess it could be fun and they usually drink lots of beer.

·
Banned
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like a nice spot, and the Goats are cute, they would be good curried.

We have these medieval battle re-enactments in my town, strange hobby but I guess it could be fun and they usually drink lots of beer.
OmG ... for some reason I translated 'would be good curried' with 'would be good when prepared as a curry' :nuts:

but yeah, they're nice pets :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts