Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I'll be gone the whole week from this Sunday 13th till the next Sunday. Driving with friends down to beautiful New England. I'm especially thrilled to be seeing Boston again! I doubt if I will be online at all.
If anyone has any problems just contact one of our Canadian mods!!! :cheers2:

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
have fun there !:eek:kay:

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
I want to visit the oldest Episcopalian Churches, as well as the oldest pub, The Bell in Hand!! :yes:

remember the photos speak louder than a thousands words my friend,love to see those churches and take care of yourself down there my friend.:cheers:

·
Someone reads this?
802 Posts
Enjoy the trip and I join the crowds by saying, we want pics!

·
Banned
8,602 Posts
You'll still be here! Have a safe trip! :cheers:

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
THIS! Forget about the rest of all that boring history like churches, museums and cathedrals.
don't count me one of your friend if we ever met.:)

·
Banned
8,602 Posts
awe

·
18,273 Posts
I want to visit the oldest Episcopalian Churches, as well as the oldest pub, The Bell in Hand!! :yes:
Visit the Green Dragon Tavern across the street. On my trip Memorial Day weekend, I missed another old tavern: Warren Tavern in the Charlestown neighborhood. It's older than the Bell In Hand, but must have closed for a while.

If you're in or near Rhode Island, the oldest tavern in America is the White Horse Tavern in Newport, opened in 1673.

·
Banned
8,602 Posts
They go with him. :D

1 - 20 of 306 Posts