SkyscraperCity banner

3861 - 3880 of 8510 Posts

·
Spring Valley Clark Cty
5,086 Posts
Lost an SD card with nearly 300 photos while hiking at Lee Canyon in the Humbolt-Toiyabe National Forests.:eek:hno: Oh well, here is a photo of the Palms Resort with Red Rock Canyon in the background and a photo of a Honda motorcycle being transported.

·
Spring Valley Clark Cty
5,086 Posts
It was around 105 degrees Fahrenheit in the valley a couple of days ago and only 73 degrees up in the Spring Mountains recreation area. There are still patches of snow on the higher elevation of the canyon. Beautiful day hiking. Unfortunately I lost many of my photos I took when I lost one of the SD cards I was using. Here are some of the photos taken the other day up in the mountains.:cheers:

·
Barragan Rules!
71 Posts
How's the World Cup Soccer atmosphere in Vegas? Any cool pubs showing the games? USA beat Ghana in their first game. Portugal next on Monday. Will be rooting for USA in that game :cheers:

But overall I'm for The Netherlands!

·
Spring Valley Clark Cty
5,086 Posts
Thanks!

Local pubs show the soccer match, I was at Yardhouse watching part of the match while dining including the accidental kick to the face of US soccer team captain Dempsey. Glad US team won the match.

Regarding the Harmon, glass cladding is now being removed on the building. Construction crews work fast in Vegas. It won't be long and this building will be gone. The view toward Aria from the Strip once the Harmon gets deconstructed will be nice.
I can see this prime location being turned into another promenade with restaurants/shops.

3861 - 3880 of 8510 Posts