SkyscraperCity banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm just gonna leave this here Don’t Call It Frisco: The History of San Francisco’s Nicknames

TL;DR: If you call it that, we know you're not one of us. It's a cultural faux pas. Cringe.
Don't know about that one. I've lived in the Bay for all my life(in my mid 40's now). Much of my youth was in Daly City, and later in the South Bay. Just about everyone I know that grew up in the Bay call it Frisco, even today. Not sure where people get this idea that locals don't use that term, because I hear it all the time from all the locals I know.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Don't know about that one. I've lived in the Bay for all my life(in my mid 40's now). Much of my youth was in Daly City, and later in the South Bay. Just about everyone I know that grew up in the Bay call it Frisco, even today. Not sure where people get this idea that locals don't use that term, because I hear it all the time from all the locals I know.
stick to photo of San Jose:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

101 - 120 of 133 Posts