SkyscraperCity banner

Which Do You Prefer?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
User
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a poll, let's see how the numbers stack up.

What do you support, the official WTC plans including a redesigned Freedom tower (I know it might be unfair since we haven't seen it yet) and the others towers or Trump's plan to rebuild the Twin Towers in a newer, modern and stronger version.

·
Long live the Twins!
1,116 Posts
trump's plan for sure...beside, the plan's not really by him; he's just serving as a marketer for belton/gardner.

pataki and his cronies have been trying for 2 1/2 years to get something respectable onto the wtc site and so far all they did was to fail miserably. it's time to let someone else take charge.

·
Professional
764 Posts
and just who is going to be renting out these 2 new WTC towers???

i would hope someone like trump wouldn't be stupid enough to think that it is reasonable to rebuild all of that commercial realestate

·
Registered
10 Posts
G TRUMP!

·
Super Moderator
11,283 Posts
They both suck and I hate them.
But just because I don't want them rebuilt, and I know the Freedom Tower is getting redesigned, I vote FT.

·
Registered
54 Posts
cannot see anything better than the twins...cubistic proper architecture, pure and brought to the point, simple but astonishing, and since they are gone u notice what they meant to the skyline...bring em back...

but i would be a bit afraid working in there...

yyyves

·
1,366 Posts
Go Trump! The twin towers were GORGEOUS and must be rebuilt no matter what it takes. Will be bigger and stronger than before! And will be fully occupied one day! NYC will be the winner. NYC can't allow the bunch of dirty Arab terrorists to win. NYC will have the last laugh. :)

·
A B C
1,669 Posts
So far, I want a different design for the WTC but I would rather choose Trump's over FT. However, I don't like his plan either but I would want a twin tower back. Not a single tall tower complex.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Man, even on this poll the Twin Towers win. Its a matter of time that Pataki and Bloomberg fold, especially Bloomberg since hes up to re-election.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Saigonese said:
The twin towers were ugly piece of $h!t.

I can clearly tell you are not a New Yorker or someone who loves NYC. Will ugly piece of shit bring 15% of a STATE ECONOMY maming it the worlds most succesful office buildings complex?

Thank god you are such a small minority in America.

·
Super Moderator
11,283 Posts
You know LMDC-HATER, I see many non-New Yorkers who want to build the twins back.
And Saigonese has a good point, though he didn't say it right. It's the Twins sucked, not were a piece of shit. A piece of shit would be Conde Nast' antenna

·
Registered
35 Posts
3tmk said:
You know LMDC-HATER, I see many non-New Yorkers who want to build the twins back.
And Saigonese has a good point, though he didn't say it right. It's the Twins sucked, not were a piece of shit. A piece of shit would be Conde Nast' antenna
How were the Towers a piece of shit? They were the most visited landmark in NYC and was the most popular postcard in the world. Illegal immigrants have been caught with WTC postcards, they said the WTC represnted the American dream. Please explain how they sucked

1 - 20 of 52 Posts