Built 1882-1885; W. W. Boyington, Architect. Demolished in 1965. The building became the site of the Federal courthouse and offices after the completion of the new Main Post Office in 1932. It is now the site of a Federal office building and post office. source:Patsabin
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!