SkyscraperCity banner

2761 - 2780 of 3151 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
More NYC photos from 1967 - 1968

For those interested, I, asterisktom, (now tomasterisk - long story) have added more photos to my Flickr album of NYC 1967 - 1968. These are all photos taken by my father - one or two by me. He has now passed away. I am glad that I took the time to rescue those slides from his closet and digitizing them, since they have proven to be quite popular. I will add some more in about a day. I found more photos that were taken at the same time as the ones already loaded here. However, they are sampled at a lower resolution. But I think they are still interesting.

I would give a link but, being a new member, I am unable to post links just yet. But I think you can get to them by accessing the earlier posted photos.

·
Registered
35 Posts
For those interested, I, asterisktom, (now tomasterisk - long story) have added more photos to my Flickr album of NYC 1967 - 1968. These are all photos taken by my father - one or two by me. He has now passed away. I am glad that I took the time to rescue those slides from his closet and digitizing them, since they have proven to be quite popular. I will add some more in about a day. I found more photos that were taken at the same time as the ones already loaded here. However, they are sampled at a lower resolution. But I think they are still interesting.

I would give a link but, being a new member, I am unable to post links just yet. But I think you can get to them by accessing the earlier posted photos.
Tom - I'm NOT a new member and I still can't post pics. Trouble is I have no idea why, despite asking the question here.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Tom - I'm NOT a new member and I still can't post pics. Trouble is I have no idea why, despite asking the question here.
I have no idea why. I could post pics from the get-go.

Just get yourself over to Photobucket or Tinypic, upload the pics to there and copy and paste the proper link towards your post.. PREVIEW IT to check you posted the correct link, and then post it to the forum. It's simple.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have no idea why. I could post pics from the get-go.

Just get yourself over to Photobucket or Tinypic, upload the pics to there and copy and paste the proper link towards your post.. PREVIEW IT to check you posted the correct link, and then post it to the forum. It's simple.
OK, thanks for the idea. Will give that a go.

Cheers

2761 - 2780 of 3151 Posts