SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AL NOOR CITY

Al Noor City is located in the south-west of Sudan’s capital city, on the west bank of the White Nile, just a few kilometers before it seamlessly blends with the Blue Nile and continues its journey north to the Mediterranean.

The idyllic location of Al Noor City borders the Nile for 46km, promising a riverside location for virtually all residents, and offering over 137 million square meters of commercial, residential and leisure facilities. Universities, schools, shops, restaurants, sporting amenities, and a variety of health facilities ensure Al Noor City is a truly cosmopolitan environment, offering something for everyone.

A kaleidoscope of zones have been designed, each one with a different function. Specific business areas are defined, as are residential and retail areas, hotels and entertainment venues, all promising the ultimate convenience. Residential areas are protected from traffic by noise-limiting ‘green belts’, and with landscaping representing 40% of the development, lush-green areas are abundant.

The City is conveniently located just 10km from Khartoum international airport, and only 5km from the planned new airport on the western bank. A comprehensive road network will link the development with the local cities of Omduran, Bahri and Khartoum, and with two new bridges to the East Bank of the Nile.

Project website:
http://grand-holds.com/index.htm

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Main Contractors:

Grand Investment Holdings

Grand Realstate Projects Co.

Khartoum Council- ministry of Construction planning and public utilities

AISO architecture

International Projects Consultory Co.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At Glance

ALNOOR scheme execution phase B is already commenced ,that the company go into enumeration and compensation process, as an introduction realize possessing the land , the company confirming all measures and steps been taken to start off the project .

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
The last photo is the old Stanford University Stadium in California before its redevelopment.

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
5,858 Posts
Like I said before, some of these African projects look like they’re not original, "copied".

·
Registered
266 Posts
Like I said before, some of these African projects look like they’re not original, "copied".
yes i agree with you,matter of fact i totally agree with you...:rofl:

now a days my friend there are no thing as original if you can do it and make money from it (DO IT)

·
Registered
44 Posts
thanx for the info, I've seen these pictures before. But there's also a video, I can't seem to get my hands on it. Can anyone find it?

Also, I wonder if the picture for that center-tower is stretched out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you all for passing by,,, i am from omdurman originally and i would love to see this project become true......
:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

looks like the transamerica building in san francisco but wider

transamerica
thats true i see alot of simliarity between the two, anyways i dont think this is the final render, its will change with time ( hopefuly )

thanks mate

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Just because Africa has to come up with something unoriginal because they're the least developed continent in the world, then does that mean they have to copy designs of proposed buildings from building projects in other continents all the time, especially if depicted in project renderings?

·
Guru
77 Posts
توقيع الاتفاق النهائي لتعويض المتأثرين م

توقيع الاتفاق النهائي لتعويض المتأثرين من قيام مدينة النور

الخرطوم في 13-10-2014م (سونا

أسدلت ولاية الخرطوم اليوم الستار على ملف تعويضات سكان أبوسعد المتأثرين من قيام مدينة النور وحي المال والأعمال على شاطئ النيل الأبيض وجنوب جسر الإنقاذ .

وأكد والي ولاية الخرطوم د.عبدالرحمن الخضر في إحتفال توقيع الاتفاق النهائي بين الولاية والأهالي والذي توصل اليه الأستاذ محمد الشيخ مدنى كرئيس للجنة العليا لتنظيم الأراضي الزراعية والسكنية ، أن هذا الاتفاق سيعطي منطقة أبو سعد التاريخية قيمة اقتصادية إضافية بإنشاء مدينة للمستقبل تتوفر فيها كافة احتياجات الحياة العصرية، معلناً أن الولاية فرغت تماماً من حلحلة كافة المشاكل التى تعوق اكمال جسر الدباسين متوقعاً أن ينتهي العمل فيه خلال (7) أشهر وبالتالي سيسهم بشكل كبير في تطوير منطقة أبوسعد .

وكان الاتفاق قد نص على تعويضات تضمنت أراض سكنية بعضها داخل المخطط الجديد والبعض خارجه وتعويضات نقدية عن المزروعات والإنشاءات حسب الأسس وتعويض المزارعين أراض زراعية وفق أسس لائحة تنظيم وتقنين الأراضي الزراعية والسكنية بأرياف الولاية على أن تواصل وزارة التخطيط والتنمية العمرانية عملها التنفيذي على أرض المخطط دون اعتراض بعد أسبوعين من تاريخ التوقيع على الاتفاق .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts