Video games room
Jacuzzi, steam bath and gym

Rendering:
Image Courtesy: www.tvh.in

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the need for creating a new thread when this could be covered in Chennai Projects instead???

This has 6 Towers,Each Tower has 30 floors .Currently,It is the highest one in chennai.

It deserves a separate thread.Moreover,I am just following the other sub forums.

It is better to create a separate thread for the projects which have 30+ Floors.

Guys, Please give your suggestions.

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
This has 6 Towers,Each Tower has 30 floors .Currently,It is the highest one in chennai.

It deserves a separate thread.Moreover,I am just following the other sub forums.

It is better to create a separate thread for the projects which have 30+ Floors.

good thinking

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
What is the commencement and completion date of the project? Has the work started yet? Please keep on posting the updates. Its a good news for Chennai having 6 X 30+ floor in one place. :cheers:

·
28,566 Posts

Good job.

Please create threads for some of the other projects like the Hiranandani projects.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the commencement and completion date of the project? Has the work started yet? Please keep on posting the updates. Its a good news for Chennai having 6 X 30+ floor in one place. :cheers:
They are going to launch the projects in phases and the total time span to complete this project would be 36 months.

You can find more info from this page.
http://www.tvh.in/tvh_residential_current_ouraniabay.html

·
Registered
154 Posts
regarding tvh project

Any one is aware of the future intergrated township proposed by TVH on VANDALUR-PADDAPAI road.if any one has any details about this ,POST pls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really don't see a need for a separate thread for projects like this. I see that there are many other forums to discuss individual residential projects like this.

In my opinion this forum is as a place where we report, receive and discuss the "Big Picture" projects and developments that matter at the city or entire state level and not for any individual residential project. I don't think that a private residential project deserves a satus of having seprate thready in this forum, if let a seprate thread for projects of DLF, Hiranandani, Sriram, Manhindra etc...that would lead to way too many threads and that would dilute the primary focus of this forum.

I really don't understant that why cant this be in Chennai Projects Update thread

my 2 cents

·
21,842 Posts
Today saw the rendering of TVH in The hindu...

It seems no. of floors reduced to 20 from 30......

·
21,842 Posts
^^

Sorry, got confused with this project and new TVH lumbini!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts