SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,939 Posts

Composed of three towers, Hydra Executives Towers will meet all business objectives, providing executives with a range of features that ensure business is always a pleasure.

Situated at the epicentre of Abu Dhabi's new business miracle - the City of Lights – the Hydra Executives Towers is what decision-makers and business leaders will call home.

All towers will be built along a waterfront promenade and interlinked by lush, landscaped plazas with signature clusters of date palms; world-class shopping and dining establishments will line the waterfront, offering an array of water-based activities and sports.

http://www.hydraproperties.com/projects/uae/hydra-executive-towers/

Location: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=24.494408&lon=54.399206&z=18&m=b

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Construction Milestone

Piling 100% Completed, Excavation Of Area 100% Completed, Appointment of Main Contractor, Mobilization and Construction n site due to commence .

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
CONSTRUCTION MILESTONE

From Hydra's website - Link

Aug 02, 2009
Piling 100% Completed, Excavation Of Area 100% Completed,
Appointment of Main Contractor, Mobilization and Construction on site due to commence

·
Registered
9 Posts
what is happening with this project? anyone know? they seem to be stuck on piling stage. i understood that there were problems with design in June/ July time- any updates? cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
If anybody still holds a property in Executive Towers, please send me a private message. I have important information to share with you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
CUBIC issues

The latest i have heard is that there may be problems between Cubic and Hydra. Cubic own 50% of the development apparently and are trying to pull out of the project. Hydra are trying to sue and hence there are legal issues postponing development- this is just hearsay and would be interesting to hear if there is more support for this...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Site boards, when looking from below, can see that they are the ones of Hydra Executive

These black things have been installed recently. Not sure what they will be used for.

The excavation looks like a giant swimming pool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts