SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Keep on building!
1,392 Posts
Nice design. This is what we all expect to see in the tallest block--unlike Marina Sky Towers, which has too much density. Location? I guess one of the two plots beside MAG 218.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Same developer as EMIRATES CROWN as well. ;)

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so this one will be also in the tallest block? when i remember right there were still 1 or 2 plots without a released tower
It's not for certain but by the shape of the podium it looks like it is. Although they said they got special permission to build this one so maybe it's next to the tallest block, where the summit is.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Wonderful! ^^

Much better than the Shit Marina Sky Towers! :banana:

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Wonderful! ^^

Much better than the Shit Marina Sky Towers! :banana:
What happened with your Dubai-Boomtown account? And adapt the signature as per the forum rules.

·
Keep on building!
1,392 Posts
Well, it's hard to say exactly what access for these towers will be like. I know with Mag 218 there is one access point along the small service road pictured above and another access point at the front of the tower. At present, however, the front access point can only be reached by circumventing half the block. My guess is that this front side access will open up to the main road, otherwise the Marina Arcade mall entrance would also be non approachable without first circumventing half the block. That would create a traffic flow nightmare--so I can't see these access points being constructed that way in the end.

Then again, the Al Sufouh tram will presumably be passing that way as well, so who knows?

1 - 20 of 250 Posts