SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Looks good! I hope there won't be any complications during the construction works.
I think this tower will harmonize good with Dream Dubai Marina because there are similarities with the architectural details.

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Local contractor mobilises for Dubai Marina super-high-rise tower

18 February 2014, 6:28 GMT | By Colin Foreman

Construction to start on Dubai’s first new 100-storey plus tower in more than six years

The local Al-Qabdah Building Contracting has begun mobilising for an estimated $190m contract to build a 106-storey residential tower in Dubai Marina.

The main contract was awarded in December last year, and is the first construction deal for a 100-storey-plus tower to be awarded in Dubai for more than six years. The project is the latest demonstration of the confidence that has returned to the emirate’s real estate and construction sectors.

The local Middle East Foundations is completing the shoring and piling works before work on the main construction contract can start. The local National Engineering Bureau (NEB) is the consultant. The client is the local GGICO Properties.

http://www.meed.com/sectors/constru...-marina-super-high-rise-tower/3189481.article

R

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was on my way out the other day when I noticed there were loads of concrete mixers parked round the block so I figured they were doing the long pour on the pad.
This was 28th November.

I might be wrong but I don't know if they went down to B6 like it says on the construction board at site.

121 - 140 of 250 Posts