Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Rufi Park View launched in Dubai Sports City

Rufi Park View is the Group's latest project in Dubai Sports City, following the extraordinary success of Twin Towers, which has since been sold out and is now under construction.

Rufi Real Estate, the property development arm of the Rufi Group of Companies, formally launched another major project, Rufi Park View, in the Dubai Sports City complex. The Group has extensive experience in the development of diversified projects, including high-rises, commercial and shopping centres, townhouses and independent villas, both in Canada and Pakistan.

Park View is an elegant and a stylish building which is ultra-modern, yet promises durability. Prospective home owners will have a choice of generously proportioned studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom spacious apartments, besides a few super luxury penthouses. An array of contemporary facilities have been planned, to include high-speed elevators, Olympic size pool in the garden with Jacuzzi, fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium, sauna and steam room for ladies and gents and separate children's pool, with a large play area. The Park View will also have a large and elegant marble reception with wide corridors, two-level basement parking and spectacular garden view, from two sides.

Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Mr. Manzoor Ahmed Rufi, Chairman of Rufi Group of Companies, said: 'Our goal is to offer prospective buyers, homes that will exceed their expectations. Dream homes which offer excellent value against investment, with flowing layouts and highest quality fittings and finishings. Homes that are designed for the family's total comfort and satisfaction.'

Rufi Park View, in the Dubai Sports City, promises to offer a lifestyle of sporting action, unlimited. Residents of Park View can literally live the passion of almost every sporting action. From cricket, volleyball, baseball, field hockey, soccer, to wrestling, martial arts and gymnastics.

In addition, the Dubai Sports City complex features a one-of-a-kind 18-hole championship golf course. It will also feature the most modern and advanced stadia in this part of the world and one can experience the excitement of Olympic style swimming, netball, handball, boxing, etc., almost year round. The complex is proposed to house world-class sports academies which will aim to transform youthful talent into global competitors. It is a part of a 2 billion sq. ft. DubaiLand project, to be built with an investment of AED.18 billion.

'It is our sincere effort to bring homes to suit every budget and every need." said Rameez Manzoor Rufi, Vice President of Rufi Real Estate.

He added that sales would open from the 16th of May 2007, at Rufi Real Estate offices located in the Radisson SAS Plaza, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and even on Fridays, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Location: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=25.032961&lon=55.223948&z=18&m=b

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rufi Park View in trouble

I understand Rufi is in trouble and Park View one of many projects in trouble from the builder. Is there a forum where buyers are collaborating? I wish I never heard of them and took decision impulsively. Any body else in same boat?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I understand Rufi is in trouble and Park View one of many projects in trouble from the builder. Is there a forum where buyers are collaborating? I wish I never heard of them and took decision impulsively. Any body else in same boat?
There are a number of Rufi cansaled projects all over Dubai...i expect the same here in DSC ....funny thing is they like memon just keep building floors,just to reach investors payemnt schedules ...no intention of completing anything.

Yet these people are able to operate freely here in the UAE ...with no recourse?

:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are a number of Rufi cansaled projects all over Dubai...i expect the same here in DSC ....funny thing is they like memon just keep building floors,just to reach investors payemnt schedules ...no intention of completing anything.

Yet these people are able to operate freely here in the UAE ...with no recourse?

Hello all.
This is daniel one of rufi park view investors. I have 2 studios at the project and me and some other investors made a what's app group to be like one hand as the project is going to be cancelled in the coming few weeks so we need to collect as much as possible the list of investors to get a big voice to solve this problem.
So please for the rufi park view or golf green towers investors send me your mobile no and contact me on 00201272488881
Thanks alot

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hello all.
This is daniel one of rufi park view investors. I have 2 studios at the project and me and some other investors made a what's app group to be like one hand as the project is going to be cancelled in the coming few weeks so we need to collect as much as possible the list of investors to get a big voice to solve this problem.
So please for the rufi park view or golf green towers investors send me your mobile no and contact me at 00201272488881 to add you on our group
Thanks alot

·
Registered
6 Posts
It is almost topped out but where is the cladding :hmm:
Hello all.
So please for the rufi park view or golf green towers investors send me your mobile no and contact me at 00201272488881 to add you on our group
Thanks alot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts