SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 210 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
hey maeag, not sure if you were referring to the website but no pictures regarding progress are available, otherwise to suggest that someone can just go on-site and have a look isnt really accurate seeing only authorised cars/people are permitted entry to DSC, if that is what you meant.
Of course, i went on the site :)
Just tell them you want to visit the villa of Sports City and then they will let you enter on the Sport City site... so easy.
Last time i went there it was at the foundation stage

· Registered
62 Posts
Of course, i went on the site :)
Just tell them you want to visit the villa of Sports City and then they will let you enter on the Sport City site... so easy.
Last time i went there it was at the foundation stage

Hi guys ,
I went there last week also , , , unfortunately its not moving that fast as I expected, They are not pouring concrete on the foundation due to some reason.I will go there again this thursday and post some pics.If no progress , I m thinking to stop further payments.I amde already 50% so far.

· Registered
91 Posts
برشلونــــي;25830712 said:
Hi, Is there any photos from the site ??
Not much chance of any photos - no one seems to know the current status but I don't think there's much happening. Latest estimate for completion is November '09 but this will be more than 6 months after the most recently advised completion date, so as per the contract, people can pull their money back out if they wish with no penalty.

Even with the current economic climate however, I don't see people doing that, as some people purchased off-plan for well under AED 1000 per sq ft.

If only the developers would let us know what was going on, at least we could plan for the next year or so......

· Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I have a 1 bed apartment in Tower B and have made all payments except final 5% on handover. I am glad to see some progress.
I will be in Dubai in November and will try and visit the Rufi Office. I will post any information I find out.

41 - 60 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.