SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sedrawan

Hi

I purchased in Sedrawan as well.

Current market prices are @ 8-10% premium.

Floors going for 8% and individual units are 10%.

2 Towers were released at Citiscape, 1 Tower to go.

Regards,

KJ.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Tower A was 2060 to 2090 depending on wether it had park or lake/sea view.
You can pick them up for 0% now. Payment has been delayed for 6months. I know cause i have some. SPA's are out early 09 with finance options becoming available then.

·
Registered
465 Posts
actually those prices i quoted were for higher floor so 2000 is probably right then 15 or 20 dhs every 5 floors you go up.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sedrawan tower

As per the developper they are progressing on this project & shortly ground breaking would be started.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh no. Disaster. Now is not the time to begin projects, now is the time to consolidate whats already underway......
I fully concur .. but who is going to make the developper return the money on which they have already advanced bonuses to their staff !

·
Registered
465 Posts
As per the developper they are progressing on this project & shortly ground breaking would be started.
Its been almost a year since we first made payments. I think April 22nd is a year. They can not build it or afford to build it, they have no buyers and no investors will pay 1 more dhs towards it. I think they should put money from this into other properties already under construction at a much lower OP. Or into a fund...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its been almost a year since we first made payments. I think April 22nd is a year. They can not build it or afford to build it, they have no buyers and no investors will pay 1 more dhs towards it. I think they should put money from this into other properties already under construction at a much lower OP. Or into a fund...
Jeez .. dont' tell me you a sucker like me on the FGB Project .. cause I am down right annoyed at the way they have moved on this project, let alone the customer support !

·
Registered
465 Posts
They havent moved, Just some boards and 1 digger - currently doing nothing, they dont want to admit they havent/cant start work.... hopefully they are thinking of something... other then just keeping the cash for ever and getting the nice interest of it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
They havent moved, Just some boards and 1 digger - currently doing nothing, they dont want to admit they havent/cant start work.... hopefully they are thinking of something... other then just keeping the cash for ever and getting the nice interest of it.
There should be a law that in case developer does not move on project for XX months than the project should be shelved & the investors to be returned their funds with interest as a minimum.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is anyone anble to get some photos of the site to see whats been done so far? April marks 1 year since purchase. . .

I got the lawyers lined up for this one....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Is anyone anble to get some photos of the site to see whats been done so far? April marks 1 year since purchase. . .

I got the lawyers lined up for this one....
Do be in touch musturgent at yahoo.com, as I am very much interested to put up a joint application !

1 - 20 of 41 Posts