Name: The Estate
Height: ?m
Floors: 22
Use: Residential and Commercial
Developer: Dheeraj & East Coast
Start: 2007 (?)
Finish: ?

THE ESTATE
LIVE & WORK IN A CULTURAL DREAMLAND The spirit of any great city ties in its culture and outlook of the future. And nothing embodies Dubai’s essence quite like the Cultural Village. A spectacular world-class destinations, the Cultural Village combines old-world pleasures with a modern, urbane air. Divided into residential, commercial and retail zone with the rich heritage of Dubai. Imagine wide open spaces where your mind and body can roam free. An enchanting view of traditional wind towers overlooking cobblestone walkways. Taking walks along romantic waterways ornamented with artistic bridges. This is Cultural Village WORK & PLAY WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE The Estate, rising out of the heart of Cultural Village, is a majestic residential and commercial development project that perfectly blends traditional Arabic architectural styles with modern construction technologies. This project will have a mix of distinguishable residences and contemporary offices, built to the highest standards and feature intelligent design concepts, to create a unique and vibrant community lifestyle.

Amenities
• RESIDENTIAL
• A Community lifestyle away from the hustle & bustle.
• G+21 storied development.
• Well designed studios, 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
• High quality bathroom fittings.
• COMMERCIAL
• Offices overlooking a cultural paradise
• Professional property management services - maintenance & cleaning
• 24-hour internal & external security
• High-speed elevators
• Felxible office sizes, starting from 600 sq.ft.
• Ample parking
• Security entry for all offices

http://www.dheerajeastcoast.com/project_details.aspx?pid=27&reference=projects

R

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Guess its one of the high rises at the back of the model Flo and I saw at the Property Show. The Culture Village is such a cool project and this tower will blend in beautifully with the rest of Bedrock :D

^^ be patient, here we go.

face and i agree this looks absolutely fantastic.

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
^^ i was just about to say that..

you won't even notice the front of this one if the area turns out like in the model ;)

but anyway.. i don't mind it.. it's ok..

we'll see about the rest..

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
^^ i was just about to say that..

you won't even notice the front of this one if the area turns out like in the model ;)

but anyway.. i don't mind it.. it's ok..

we'll see about the rest..
I agree... it looks ok and like you said, if the project looks anything like the model, then we have nothing to worry about.:cheers:

·
A new year. Happy? Hmm..
752 Posts
What the heck is the D1 doing there?? It should have been in the marina or one of the palms!!

And whats that tall steel structure with the circular thing at the top?

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
again most cities are like that...Dubai is like that...AD...and look at Shj...havent been there in a while but yeah their buildings are really close...maybe is the lighting that makes them look so close...again we will just have to see...

R

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
I don't know what is more "yuck": the name or the design.

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
^^ actually if the real thing looks anything like the model you DO have something to worry about.. worry about 50,000 residents* of Culture Village developing claustrophobia

* Disclaimer: the 50,000 figure not to be taken literally
There is nothing to complain about in the masterplan aside from the top right dense corner.

ths is as dense as old town imo. i am totally fine.

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Dheeraj to build 3 Dh615 million residential projects

Published: August 06, 2008, 16:28

Dubai: Real estate developer Dheeraj and East Coast (DEC) broke ground on Wednesday for its three Dh615 million projects located in the heart of Culture Village.

The projects, spread over an area of 60,981 square feet, include two residential developments called Cascade Ville and Cascade Manor and a mixed-use residential-cum-commercial property called The Estate.

Cascade Ville is a seven-storey residential project comprising one to three-bedroom apartments, health club and gymnasium, retail boutique and café and 24-hour security.

The eight-storey Cascade Manor is a mélange of modern and old world charm, incorporating one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and a park
with landscaped gardens.

The Estate is a mixed-use project blending traditional Arabic architectural styles with modern construction technologies to create a mix of residences and offices.

DEC’s main contractor, Robodh Contracting, will be responsible for the construction of the projects, including appointing and coordinating with sub-contractors.

Sharaf Foundations, which has worked on over 50 projects across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman and Qatar, has taken up the initial ground works for the three projects, which include excavation, drilling, shoring and foundation works.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.