SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paris is a majestic city, a city of culture, romance, gastronomy, design and fashion. It is also a city on the move, a city of daring. With the opening of new museums, world-class sporting events, festive and popular urban happenings like “Nuit Blanche” and “Paris Plage”, Paris is a capital that never sleeps.
Whether you are a newcomer or already familiar with the Paris scene, there is a vast choice awaiting you: over 1,800 classified monuments, 170 museums, 145 theatres and 380 cinemas. Some of the cultural sites of the capital are absolute “musts” and among the most visited monuments in the world. Several of them have Unesco world heritage status.
Paris, however, is not just a historical city. Its riverbanks and neighbourhoods, some of which retain a village atmosphere, are an invitation to stroll and sightsee. By day or by night, from Belleville to the Marais, from the Butte aux Cailles to Montmartre, soak up the special ambience of these quartiers to grasp the true “spirit” of the city and let yourself be carried away by its energy and vitality.

·
Super Moderator
11,285 Posts
:banana:
:bow:
best place around
though did you take them yourself?
or should it be put in the Your Cities list instead in the Misc. section of my list?

:D

·
Super Moderator
11,285 Posts
or Pedales sur Gazon...
at least in the US nobody can laugh at Paris... though there's still MSN for some marseillais and lyonnais to bring it up. though they didn't laugh last year

·
Son of Lee Marvin
271 Posts
3tmk said:
or Pedales sur Gazon...
at least in the US nobody can laugh at Paris... though there's still MSN for some marseillais and lyonnais to bring it up. though they didn't laugh last year
Yeah, you're right. But still...:D

;)

:cheers:

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I took all of them by myself...if anyone is interested to have 1200x900 photo with best quality, he just have to send me Private Message ;)

And by the way, when I find some time, I'm also planing to upload some views from Eiffell's tower. It's beautiful :)

Cheers,
-Pavle

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I visited Paris 10-15 days ago, it was a tour: München -> Paris -> Milano...very interesting. But something weird happened to me, even though I'm not from Belgarade, I started thinking about Belgrade. God, we have such a beautifull city. All we need is some money, becose Belgrade is much, much nicer city than München or Milano. It has a spirit!
And I'm also planing to upload some pictures of München, it's a beautiful city...not as beautiful as Belgrade, but nicer than Milano ;)

Cheers,
-Pavle

·
Registered
533 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I heard a lot of great things about Paris, obviously ahha ..but than there are stories of it being very dirty...which I can't imagine.. ehhe I will have to see for myself.. :)

BTW, where are you from Pavle?

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yugoboy, Paris is also a city...it has some clean areas, but it also have dirty areas, like every normal city. Any yeah, you should go to see it yourself, to see Paris from Eiffel's tower, it's fantastic ;)
And I'm from Sarajevo, Dobrinja.

Cheers,
-Pavle

·
Son of Lee Marvin
271 Posts
Pavle said:
Yugoboy, Paris is also a city...it has some clean areas, but it also have dirty areas, like every normal city. Any yeah, you should go to see it yourself, to see Paris from Eiffel's tower, it's fantastic ;)
And I'm from Sarajevo, Dobrinja.

Cheers,
-Pavle
Weren't you from Ilidza?;)

:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts